Reviews for Crimson Regret
Kohikari chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
*heart* *heart* *heart*

Thank you so much for finishing this! I really enjoyed rereading it.

One question, though - how is Tiedoll still alive if Kanda is 300-some years old?
SomuchSarcasm chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Very enjoyable!

Loved both plot and dialogue :) Great job!
Nova Mode chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
I remember seeing this story on LJ but for some reason never read. But I'm glad I did . To be honest it's not what I expected but that's a good thing XD

Loved Kanda and Lavi here and I don't mind the quick progression of their relationship actually I think it was paced pretty well. Overall it was a good read.
PSIRockin chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Aah! I'm so glad you finished this! (':

I would have reviewed earlier, but it was on chapter seven and hadn't been updated for a while so I thought that maybe it was abandoned.. I'm so pleased it wasn't!

I love this story. Interesting storyline, you kept them in character and didn't move too fast. Also, you have a nice writing style and vocabulary. It was interesting and fun to read. Thank you!3
dakenolebeau chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhh please dont end it there

i want to know how it ends
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
This is an interesting story, and pretty well-written too. I like the idea, though it did seem like you're going a little fast with the plot. I can't wait to read the rest of this if you haven't abandoned it. Keep up the good work
Shizuno chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
omg good thing i visited your profile otherwise i wouldn't have found this fic... XD wah! what the hell? Kanda... TTTT update soon pls .
Digital Dawn chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Wow I just found this fic and it just became one of my fav LaviYuus on the site XD I really love how long each of your chapters are - you're very generous with the amazing descriptions of each scene, conversations, character background and events! Hopefully Lavi can put some of his good fighting skills to use while Kanda's down... I was horrified when they dropped Kanda into the well! Evil cliffhanger! Much love for the direction that this fic is headed; please update soon! 3
Angel Fantasy chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Ah crap. Yuu's unconscious again. I can only hope that he'll wake up, clear things with Lavi, and that they'll get out of there alive. maybe castrate Cross as well, while on their way to freedom...
AnimeFanAmber chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
nice! thankyou for a new chapter!
Miladys chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Whoaa! Love this story! I usually read RK but KandaLavi isn't bad..

Anyway, I was wondering why Lavi choose sai as his weapon?

And... What happend to Kanda? Update soon please!
Angel Fantasy chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
Well, I won't mind waiting for the next chapter, as long as it doesn't take months to update. Still, it was very good so far, and I lvoed it. Keep it up, would ya?
Dark-Kumineko chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
NO it can't be over

you NEED to update

PLEASE
tikinottyki chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Out of curiosity, are you ever going to finish this fic?

I understand the needs of college though, so I can understand if you are busy.

I love the story. It is really intriguing and makes me want to keep reading it (especially when I don't want to be studying for a test that I have tomorrow). I also really want to know what Cross is actually going to do. Kanda doesn't always seem in character, but that's probably also because Lavi tends to take up more of the writing. At least, that's the way it comes off to me, but I've only been reading/watching -Man for a month or two.

The only other thing I really have a problem with is your information on Sai fighting. While I recognize that usually when people see them, they only see two and typically see the long portion of the weapon used; Sai are meant to be used as a triad with two being visible and the third being hidden (usually along the back, this also makes it easier for when one of them needs to be thrown), also the short blunt end of the Sai is actually what is used for striking whereas the longer somewhat pointed side is used for blocking. They are not meant to be sharp either, so instead of puncturing and slicing you stab (without impalement) and trap. However, you did an excellent job about bringing the trapping into the fight.

Anyways, I hope you come back and finish this fic. Good luck at college.

Sincerely,

Lison Faye
Isabella and me chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
is cross gonna kidnap lavi because i will so hunt him down and drive a stake through him if he does on the plus side lavi is so cute ecspecially when he gets molested by a vampire kanda :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »