Reviews for Burn Out
Miss Katiebear chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Such a great story! I agree with RadiantBeam; I think Hotaru would understand perfectly, especially if it's the manga version of Hotaru, where she had so many scars and imperfections. This is absolutely gorgeous.
lactvoodle chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
very quite

and eerely good
Jen-Bot chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Wow just wow, what an excellent story.
Warfell chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I think this is a great story, but... It seems like everything is very... uncertain in this piece of yours. I could barely understand what's happening there.. BARELY, though somehow, I understood. This story is of difficult-to-read-type, and not everyone can hold their concentration for so long to read it all and most importantly UNDERSTAND it all. That's it, I got nothing else to say... But if you want - just let my words fade away...
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Great work.
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Very interesting character narrative.

Its a new angle I haven't seen before and I like it, as morbid as it is.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I believe I've already said this in my ramblings for Triste, but I'll say it again. I adore your writing. This is no exception.

Something that is never really touched on (in the anime as far as I know, manga might be another story) is that while the other senshi are reborn, Setsuna continues to live on. And it's only natural that as she lives on, she aquires scars and imperfections that none of the others have or could understand. You brought it up beautifully.

Somehow, though, the moment when Hotaru sees Setsuna's scars is just perfect. It rings true to the kind of relationship they have, and I think Hotaru would understand what it's like to have scars and imperfections and try to hide them.

Beautiful.
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow! I really really enjoyed reading this. Very powerful and completely in character with Setsuna. I am wholly impressed and in awe at this one-

Great Job!