Reviews for Shadows and Silver
Advazzz chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Rrrrrrrrr ... I wanted to continue! It was so lovely... I loved the fairy tale ... Always with to two if them, it seem very real.
Thank U!
hammer227 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OH

MY

GOD...

i'm litterally speechless...seriusly no word can describe how absolutely amazing and perfect this story is...WOW...just...WOW...one of the best i ever read *bows*
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wonderful, well written story - it's a joy to read.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
autumngold chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
You write the most beautiful stories! This one shows Stella's feelings for Mac so wonderfully! It makes me want to cry! If only the writers of the show had your gift! Thank you for all of your incredible stories!
temporary relief chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I think that I've forgiven your evilness with this one. It's wonderful. I keep listening to the songs that go with your chapters or at least I think go. I'm listening to Fix You. I love the flashbacks. They were amazing. I loved the moments between them. Sometimes memories are the best thing until reality comes back. I definately loved this one. I am now obsessed with it. I'm also being very hyper and have the attention span of a gold fish.

This was amazing! Hope you have a great day! :D
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Ah, this is so beautiful, and so sad. They just have to find him... (I know, you have nothing to do with that).

I've read this through a couple of times and still don't quite know what to say, other than that I loved it.

I'll try to pick out some things.

'Sirens scream, a string vibrating, tuned too sharp. Too sharp, too taut. She shares the feeling.' Wonderful line, and then we realize it connects to the night before, somehow.

A perfect little conversation she remembers, very realistic and tying in with the show, and just fits your piece so well too!

Loved the way you describe her feeling outside of herself, and unable to acknowledge the fear she sees in her own eyes.

Also connecting to the violinist, who's lost for a totally different reason. Such wonderful memories she has, with the candle, and its flame reflecting in her eyes.

Continuing with the sort of distant look at things in the present you don't tell us who approaches her, just feet.

Loved the atmosphere you created for the night before, blades 'cast in metal', 'an obsidian pond', and connecting back to the violin.

Such a contrast to the next scene, 'sounds hissing and spitting' and a 'hot flame of anger and fear' that cannot be quenched by tears - brilliant idea! And why did Mac have to trust someone rather than as usual trust evidence?

The story about the violins was so beautiful, especially with his mention of the thirds color of hair and eyes, and her wondering about the color of the prince's eyes and hair :)

And again the person addressing her is disconnected and we learn only through her who it is. The bit about her armour rings so true!

Arm in arm and in comfortable silence, and then his hand finds hers..., and elderflowers...(kind of replacing the violin) *very, VERY deep sigh*

How they pretend to be busy because they can't 'face the fact that there's nothing that they CAN do.' Nothing but wait and remember, and that is so hard.

Such a wonderful goodbye, and kiss, and more elderflower :) And on the whole I loved the recurring images connecting back to the title, with various shadows and shades of black, and various shades of silver and references to metal.

And I'm sure there's something I've forgotten...
VaveAma92 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
More! More! More! That was gorgeous! And I can actually envision them doing it! It sounds like something they would actually do! E-mail this sweetie! Zuiker has got to read it! Amazing!
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
don't wait for the new season! Iwould love to read what u think will happen...update PLZ!
CSILUVR chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Wow! excellent job so far! keep up the great work!
Saoirse chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aw this is so beautifully heart-breaking! Please write more, I love it. Your style is amazing, you're so talented!

best regards,

Saoirse
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
So pretty...
kaidiii chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Fantastic story!Thanks
marialisa chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is a beautiful piece of writing and the structure you've used adds to the emotion.

Your imagery is always beautiful and you don't disapoint here. There are so many examples I could choose but this one I particularly loved, "Moonbeams pale his face, leave dark shadows behind his eyes"

Her reaction to Flack's kindness and Danny's frustration was so in character. I loved this description too, "She’s aware of a voice which sounds exactly like hers barking orders into a radio, hands which are like her own reaching out in gestures which speak through the wooden air" A wonderful image of someone operating on 'automatic pilot'.

Lovely writing.
Confusedknight chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was really nice :D I liked the contrast between the two scenes. I do hope Mac is going to be okay :D I can't wait for the next season...

Please update fragments soon! x