Reviews for Guardian Angel
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
ok i've decided you could write just about anything with the Doc/Martha and I'd be in love all over again. you are THAT talented. Go Team Martha! xoxo
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Aww, very cute, Pups~

I always considered what went on between them after Gridlock ended like that. Know I'm happy you were able to formulate a ficlet to sugar my interests. Haha, Ten/Martha for the win!

Great job~ I so agree with you on the 'points of pro' for their relationship.

Much love, Abby~
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Sweet!

Thanks for writing.
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
wow amazing! i loved it!
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aw so cute. I loved it
forestwife chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
yes it's sugary... but sugary is good! Ah... it made me all happy and smiley! Nice work!
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Oh! Very Good! Lovley descriptions! You just got a fave!
accountinactive chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I really liked this. Martha was very in character and it was sad and sweet. *loves*
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This is amazing. I love every bit of it. I can see the Doctor trusting Martha, because she's that kind of person that would be there for you and listen in confidence without judging. I can't wait for the new fic. I don't hate Tom, I just think that the Doctor is a better match for her. I believe that Ten/Martha were made for each other, like you said they are perfect. Looking forward to your next fic.
artemisn chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This was such a nice story. I love 10/Martha stories and this one was written brilliantly. Please post the one about Martha about to marry Tom. Hopefully, the Doctor will find away to steal her away and finally admit his feelings to her.
XxDreamerBabyxX chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I loved this, it was really well written - please write more Ten/Martha :)