Reviews for A Fair exchange
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Yeah I loved it. This took me back. Haven't seen this episode in a while. xo
samwinchester83 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
SO AWESOME you brought tears to my eyes! I just love love love your stories so far (read 2 now...going to read more now!)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was a great alternate ending scene. The ghost could very easily have tried to take Sam when he freed her playmate.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
My perversion: wounded sammy and with very much pain and dean saving his pretty anus and giving guarantees that quite this well for that big bro this one there:)
Ani101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
hehe love their getaway and i loved this story!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Great AU ending to Playthings. Awesome image of wet Sam, but OMG trapped Sam too, encapsulated in the plastic pool cover and slowly drowning! Loved the tension as Dean hauled him out and did CPR on him before the paramedics took over. And great little moment in the hospital too, Dean reacting to Sam's comment that in the light of what their dad told him it might have been better to let him die. Loved Dean's hurt and anger which got through to Sam just what effect his pleas for Dean to promise to kill him had had on his older brother. Great escape from the hospital, having to make a quick getaway because of the medical insurance!

One thing, I know that Sam's had his cast off in Nightshifter but always thought you couldn't get a plaster cast wet, and Sam certainly did, diving into that pool in Playthings. Just one little thing, totally unrelated to your fic, that I've always thought about!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
ehehhe That was cool too

Poor Dean, Sammy is so sellfish sometimes... It really freaks me out eheheh

Kisses and thanks for sharing

Rosetta
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
hahahaa insurance problem there :D :D

lol thankyou so much that story was sweet! :D xx
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hehe, love it! He made Sam a girl! Oh dear! 3
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Loved this one shot! LOL the last part was so hilarious! XD I can't stop laughing! XD

your SN stories are awesome!
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
oh wow. how do sam and dean always manage to get out of hospitals? Do they hate them that much? (If I ever get hospitialized I hope to God that I'll magically get their skills)
jenilee chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh nice ST.

I really love the imagery in this-Sam grabbed the child, her hair swirling round her head, brushing his face, and kicked and fought his way up"

and this "The transparent pool cover had snaked its way silently through the water and grabbed his little brother, and was even now holding Sam under, tangled round his limbs.

All your pool scenes were very nicely done that way.

I really had to feel for Dean, his dad asking that of him and then Sam on top of it.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
great one-shot. gotta love brother bonding
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Water logged Sammy is such a treat but there's much more to this story. You really hit the emotions and atmosphere from this time. You not only excel at limping up Sam but everything else that goes with it.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Sigh a wet Sam, what an image, water running down those taut muscles and that six pack. Trickling down from his wet fringe glistening on his skin...whoops sorry got a little distracted. Um yeah this was so good, I enjoyed the ending especially it felt complete.

Well done huggles Shell