Reviews for I Didn't Look Back
charon19 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
i love this! it always makes me want to cry. nuff said
kimi chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
great
OsakaMan16 chapter 1 . 10/27/2001
Very good writing...matched the story very well! What was the point of this anyway? OK..great anyway!
Mary chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
Awwww. so sad. so sweet. so emotional.
imaflamer chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
i thought brendan fraser did the death scene very well. he always seemed to me uncapable of doing something like that.
princesslinz chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Wonderful story! I loved it! You did a great job on really getting into Rick's thoughts and feelings. I also like how the story had the theme of "I didn't look back". It's nice to read a good romance story every once and a while. Keep up the good work!
Jacqueline chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
I thought "I Didn't Look Back" was really sweet and it was just like how the characters were like in the movie. I also like the story because we kind of got an idea or what Rick would be thinking when he had to rescue his son, when Evy died, and when he saw her alive again.
Lady Ardnassac chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Wooo HOOO, this was awsome. I am so obcessed with this movie. we rented it and i watched it like 3 times a day. One of my fav lines is, "You lighten up, you BIG trouble, You, get in the car." That was of course Rick. This was really well done, i like it
holly chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
wow! that was sooo good, very effective. lovin' it! :)
MBooker chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
GOOD! VERY GOOD! That was so captivating. I was living out those scenes as I read your story. I am glad you explained Rick's feeling during that scene when he went to get Alex. That's one of my favorites because he and Evie had such chemistry during that one. And the kiss they shared! It was probably my favorite of the movie. Good job! :)
TowMondler chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
That was really sweet and cute! I loved it!
Jacobi chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Well done. Perfect. Just recovering from the events of TMR myself and this was just perfect.

JACOBI