Reviews for The Furthering Adventures of Rocky: Iron Dog
Purplehonor chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
More please? These are great.
KnittWitt chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
This story is fantastic. I love Rocky, and I don't even like dogs.
KnittWitt chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
As a three-year member of the Red-and-Khaki army of the Great Bullseye, I fully endorse Tony Stark buying up all the stock. I've suffered thru three Christmases, I think it's time somebody gave me a rocket gun.

Or at least some armor.
CalliopeMused chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
What do I even say about this? It's brilliant, the style and delivery are perfect, and the entire concept made my day. I love this.
Alhaeron chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
I love this series. You probably hear this all the time, but it's utterly hilarious. After I read through it I'd just be going through my day and every so often I'd think of one particularly choice bit and burst out laughing; people started thinking I was insane. Anyway, please, please update more. It's my daily dose of hilarity.
lizbet0 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
I have to tell you how much I ADORE this series! It's hysterical! I've seen some mastiffs myself and they are so ENORMOUS! Heads the size of dinner plates and all. Yowza! (Great Pyrenees are really big, too - I met one that was taller than me when we were both sitting on a step, and I'm 5'8".)

I think I like this chapter best of all so far - Pepper's smart (& evil, in the best way of course), Tony freaking out & then laughing at Pepper's nefarious planning, and Rocky being so easy going until that fateful moment!

May I also congratulate you on realizing that Pepper would SO be in self-defense training "since roughly seven hours after That Press Conference"? She's a smart cookie, and would realize quicker than Tony that his admission would smack a great big target on her. Now, granted, Tony would tear apart anyone who tried to hurt her, but still. Pepper's not one to sit & wait when she can handle things herself so much more efficiently! *grin*
larazzledazzle chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
very cute, reminds me of my 2 princes.
Terin chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
Hilarious. I was a particular fan of the "there goes rodeo drive chapter." Too extremist for PETApriceless...
Mollyscribbles chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
I've reviewed on LJ before, but I'll review here, too - I love this series. The best crack is perfectly IC, and Rocky is a wonderful addition to the team.
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
LOL I could so picture this whole thing. Great writing! *still laughing*

The only nitpick I have is that doctors (vets either) no longer prescribe antibiotics for colds. At least the ones with any common sense don't. ;)
Andi chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Aww, I really love this story. It is so cute. I love that you're continuing it on here, I thought that you weren't going to write any more chapters after you referred us to the other site, luckily I was wrong, :). This story has been really fun to read so far, though I would love to read some more interactions between Tony and Rocky too, since the last two have been primarily Pepper and Rocky. Ok please update soon, I love it!
AES13 chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Another great chapter! It's nice to see the softening effect Rocky has on both Pepper & Tony. Small typo: it should be Dolce & Gabbana, not Dulce & Gabana. Have a great weekend! :-)
sarafina89 chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
great chapter i hope there are more. i cant wait for the next chapter i hope its up soon
Addicted to Antics chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
These were hysterical! I'm surprised there aren't more reviews on this series, because this is seriously the funniest Iron Man fanfic I've read yet.
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
*giggle fit* Oh my gosh! This is just too darn funny and you really DO need to post "spew" warnings so people won't ruin their monitors and keyboards! LOL

I'm sending the link to this to my best friend, she's gonna LOVE it! *giggling again*