Reviews for A Crash Course in Road Safety
Little13Silence chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Really like the story ;)
Anna N. Smith chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
As always lovely written. Limp Sam to satisfaction! And I especially liked the inscriptions - both of them.
jessi chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Another great story, I liked Joey!
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I loved how Joey helped Sammy get over the terrible accident and set JOhn on the hunt for the colt.
PoppyJ chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
You have no idea how much I love your writing! Brilliant story, I love how you've managed to get in a bit of good ol' Britain into this, :)
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
cool story and cool history of love to get to know you someday.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Great story. I loved Joey. I hope when you write more of your stoies she will be in it some how. So please keep up the great job. Because now I have to wait for you to right another one since this is the last one I picked from your list. I have read all the ones that have caught my attention and had me hooked from the start. I am think that it is all most all of them. So again please keep up the great work.
casammy chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I was charmed with this history, I expect to find hereinafter joey's new meeting with dean and sammy
Emmers224 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
This was totally awesome! I was glad to see a little justice served in the end. Sam having a motorcycle was an interesting twist and I liked it. I always kinda fantasizes about one of the boys having a bike :). The Joey character was funny and rather well rounded. I thought it rather fitting that she was the one handin out justice using her own methods. Over all a fantastic storyline I could fall right into and flawless characterization made this very enjoyable to read!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
That was cool

Poor Sammy ' He was pretty messed up but Joey was really nice healing him I liked the mistery too rsrs

Kisses and see ya next fanfic

Rosetta
Yellowbulma chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Lol "my bitch" Awesome story )
carolinesayer chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
woo :) that was brilliant thankyou! :D xx
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Wow, LOVED this one. Loved Joey too! Awesomesauce! If you ever do another story with her, that'd be too neato! Great job! 3
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Omg, love it! And rofl at how Dean chased the car. xD
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
HOLY CRAP I FREAKIN LOVED THAT! Joey? Clever!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »