Reviews for Sunny Days and Snowy days
Cloversoul.TheUnknownClover chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
i like the first chapter (even though it's KINDA short)
Morganna Raye chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
It's good, but you made a mistake in the first chapter:

"Brightheart, when times are hard, you never give up. I know you will teach little Rosepaw well.” Blossompaw touched noses with her new mentor

You wrote Bloosompaw touched noses instead of Rosepaw touched noses.

Any ways, great story, keep up the good work.
Soareno chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
Nice story, I forgot aabout it. you shouldmake the chapters longer, or we will not really get a zest of the story. but nice!
Virtuous Wanderer chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
*yawns* Since you didn't respond back to my PM, I'll spite you with this flame~ ;)

[You, are one rude kid!]

Yup. Thanks for the complement~ I thrive on being hated by pretentious fucktards, like yourself.

[Very good writing. You have a lot of good vocabulary, though a lot of bad vocabulary as well.]

Well...duh! XD [/sardonic]-headshake-

[Your story doesn't even have a plot!]

Sure does~ I'll be happy to give you an analysis on all of my plots and characters-if you'd like. P

[What's your life about anyway? Making people feel bad?]

-shrug- Nope. My life is about being there for people that need me. And yours? ;Y

[Maybe you should read the story before you even review it!]

I already told you, didn't I? XD I skimmed your story. Skimming is dangerously close to reading. And, besides that, who the fuck would want to read that atrocity, anyways? :P When I read through it, I actually did you somewhat of a favor. If you didn't know about any of your flaws, then-you'd be clueless.

[Your story is so confusing, maybe it should at least consider what this story is going to be about before you write it.]

It's a fucking prologue, dumbass. -.-; It's meant to be confusing. If it wasn't, then it would suck.

[Though I must say, your writing is great.]

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY WRITING STYLE, FOR PETE'S FUCKING SAKE! I could careless about your opinions.

[It doesn't hurt to give a compliment once in a while!]

-shrug- Nope. Not to you. If I gave you a compliment, then I'd be lying to myself.

[Okay, so I have some grammar errors in my story.]

Some? XD Dude, it's full of fragments.

[This thing is what I do for fun, not for my life.]

I didn't bring up your life-before now, did I? -eyeroll-

[This story is what I did in my spare time, 5 minutes!]

-tilts head- That comma needs to die.

[You're anything but my favorite person.]

Really? Because, I think you're over-reacting. O

[PEOPLE, THIS KID DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE APPRECIATED !]

There you have it, folks~ The message left in my inbox for the past month, or so. XD Say 'thank you', Silverflap~ ;)

Many thanks,

Hawk~

P.S. I still notice a lot of fragments. Go seek out a Beta.
ShadowInYourEyes chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
I really liked your story. The foxcatcher chapter was really funny. "...but first, I have to make cookies."

Either this story didn't really feel finished or I didn't get the ending.

Wasn't this about snowpaw and sunpaw?

Also, what happen to the dreams about cinderpelt?
Soareno chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
Nice, I like how you put humor into that also. ITs pretty funny. This is a great and funny story. Keep writing. You have a lot of potential, but not enough fans. Try getting a better summary, if they like the summary, they will want to read your story. keep writing even if you have little fans, I am yours! I'm on chapter 8 in my story, and got the sequel and trequel planned out. keep writing!
Soareno chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
THIS IS GOOD! I love apprentice love. its so "aw". You should definetly make Snowpaw and Foxpaw mates. Now should Icepaw be with sunpaw or rosepaw? i like it when they have to decide between two people. THIS IS GREAT! YOURE NOT GETTING AS MUCH REVIEWS AS YOU DESERVE! Don't feel offended if i don't put this as one of my favorites, i've only got three, and those are just VERY long. But this is a great story! Maybe later on i'll put it in my favorites! I feel bad for you (not in a pity way!). I'm deciding to put acontest for Birchfall and Whitewings new warrior names. Keep updating! OH YEAH! You seem so nice, i'll put you in my author alert (I NEVER do that with anyone, even the people who wrote my favorites!). I hope that cheers you up
wildpath2903 chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
hey this is a really good story please keep writing cuz i cant wait to see what happens btw thanks for reviewing my story

Kaklin
Snowfeather5 chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
I can't wait to find out what happens next! However, I'm kinda confused. Is this Foxpaw Ferncloud's kit? sister of Icepaw? If so, then Squirrelflight is his mentor, not Brambleclaw. Also, could you post an allegiances page? I'm pretty sure that would help clear some things up.
Snowfeather5 chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Pretty good so far, however try to hit enter everytime a new person speaks; it makes things easier to read. Other than that not too bad!
Riu1122 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
I thought that you said Millie just had kits, she wouldnt be able to train any cats! but other than that very good
Tsuki no Ojo chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Um...if Sunpaw and Snowpaw are Firestar's great grandchildren...why did one of the Windclan apprentices say to Sunpaw that her DAD was funny...if Firestar is her greate grandfather? Weird...