Reviews for How the Cookies Crumble
Momesan chapter 2 . 4/3
This fic BARELY has the amount of reviews and favs as it should :D. So sweet :3
meantoddy chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I hope this also has a sequel. :)
meantoddy chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Hope you make a sequel for this chapter :) really nice :)
kyoandyuya chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
please update more! :3
poems2songs chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
nice one... liked it... what's next... update when you can... please and thank you!
poems2songs chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
interesting one... what's next... update when you can... please and thank you!
kawaii96 chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
*sigh* what can I say? I'm a sucker for your writings...
MoonlitElegy chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
You had me by the second chapter; the ending on that one was priceless. Haha. I'm still laughing about it. Oh, Kodak moments.

The chapters here are just SO amusing - love the humor bits. Definitely a fave: I wish you'd wrap up this collection of Oneshots though; the last chapter was just a bit depressing compared to the ones before it. Just a suggestion.
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
it isn't vague. you gave just enough information to picture the scene and for our imaginations to come up with the rest. too much information and description is sometimes worse than not enough, i can name a few popular books that fit in the 'too much' category (all superfluous description and no plot). -this was 'just right'.
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
don't they have little arrows on the doors that slide sideways? i have to admit that i forget to look before i try the door too. it is funnier to watch someone else make a fool of themselves though.
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
wonderful intro to this, your work is a joy!

the event was a series of disasters and ideas gone wrong that would make any self respecting snob leave in a huff, but sounded delightful. one wonders if she followed through on her planned activities with her bokken and the man who won her.
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
so funny- laughter is the greatest medicine!

i've watched a few kids who were sleepwalkers it was really weird- people who talk in their sleep are so much more fun. goodness, i guess he didn't know where she belonged so took her to his apartment. probably gave her the bed and slept on the couch- kenshin seems extremely proper and honorable like that.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
i love the attitude they both have. i think that in canon, kaoru's attitude was the biggest thing that kept him there.

delighted,