Reviews for Life Note
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
please continue this
sadiegrl chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
i really like this story so far, please update D
Bre Henson chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
This is so awesome!

It's also very original! :)
5thKira chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
lol. I wanted to laugh (but can't since I'm doing this review in school) when I read your guess. You're correct.

And, well, I also thought about L dying and bombarded with a sudden and new environment, another Kira case, and his complete lack of information. But it has been a days (if I'm not wrong) from his ressurection. He was bound to have gotten a strong foundation of what's going on :P

I'm expecting, though, that both L and Near, more importantly, L, will show no emotion. :3 L will now have a fully-established schema on the Law case. And he'll have a place to go. And have someone serve L his sweets so he doesn't have to ask for them xD It feels awkward reading about L asking for sweets (though, since he didn't have a Watari, what you did is okay).

Well, I guess you can go ahead and give Near a few emotions. Just make him seem bored most of the time.

And, so I won't spam your review box, I'll wait for a few more reviews before I post another review. lol.
Sanosuke-Inara chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
Oh, judging by the fact that you weren't sure the name is "Inuzumauchi," I'm gonna go ahead and Chaos?lol

Well, I actually knew that it may have been a bit of out character for Near to show some emotion, but I was protraying him as I see he would if a member of his family was put in the mix. Also, I don't think I showed too much emotion during the storytelling of Near/Soji, I was just...ya know,

And about L...the fact that he died I would guess would put at least a minimal change into his character. Coupling that by the fact that he has to deal with another case similar to "Kira," I, even though it wasn't much, tried to make him show some human emotion. Death can ruin your whole week, ya know. :o

Also, yeah, Sojipwned. And no, I never planned on L living with Near, he was just paying him a visit.

Anyway, no worries, I understand and appreciate the critism, and I'll try to do better in the future. Oh, BTW Kiseki, actually do have an action genre fan-fic(remember that whole Naruto: Inuzumauchi thing 5thKira was talking about?) so I have a lot of experience in typing action.

Now, I was kinda outta town this week and had next to no access to a computer, but I will be trying to get the new chapter in today, sometime before 8:00. Cause that's when the Naruto Movie 2 comes on. :p (Although Death Note does pwn Naruto in every way. :p)
5thKira chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Well, nicely written plot. But I dislike how L and Near were portrayed. L felt emotion, while Near showed emotion / (that is, his speech shows emotion while relaying his and Soji's life story). L, on the other hand, felt emotion and actually began to worry. He didn't even worry when he was about to die (it's impossible for him not to figure out that he was about to die).

But you did make up for it when L won against Soji, but you let Near show emotion again in his talk with L.

Well, so that you won't say this is all just bad criticism, I want to suggest that you should try to make L and Near talk to each other less often. Probably, L will move away from Near in another building, contacting the Whammy house and stuff. The point is, he'll probably live away from Near but work with him through telephones or radio.

BTW, my favorite part was when he recklessly showed everyone L's name and the Life Note. It's fun imagining the tension build up. I also think that Near's real name should be used only by Soji, as L never really came into close contact with Near.

BTW, this is someone from that other forums you're hosting your Naruto Inuzumachi (if that's the right name). Guess who :P
ZenTheSpaghettiWestern chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
ohno! he got captured! who would survive that?

And at the end when the hitmen were talking about the life note- did they take it or not? you didn't say...

Well other than that I really liked thet last scene in the chapter cause it was intense. you write action really well! (Though i'm not sure if it's physically possible to jump off a wall like that. hahaha)

Yay more updates!

Summer school huh? Whats it like i've never been.

As for the pics, oh well. it's probably just my computer. it's kinda screwy. If you don't know any other way to send them that's okay!
Sanosuke-Inara chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
Well, to put it bluntly, Soji's smart in more fundamental topics. ;) Also, "no other characters from the original story?" Where'd you get that from? I never said that! :p lol, there will be multiple other characters from the story who come in, you just have to wait for them.

And L was 26 when he died, I read it in his profile on Wikipedia. Also, it's strange how Neo-Kira was able to make the pics work but not you...anyway, next chapter is later today. Also...

SUMMER SCHOOL ENDED YESTERDAY! It was a tough week since we had exams and all, but now that it's over, I can probably get chapters in ever 2-4 days instead of once a week. Aren't you all lucky?lol

BTW, I plan on starting a Code Geass fan-fic soon. For any of my fans who happen to watch that anime, I'll give you a heads up when it begins.
ZenTheSpaghettiWestern chapter 9 . 7/16/2008
bwahaha good chapter!

So L and Soji finally met. But their personalities don't seem compatible.

I laughed out loud at the sweets scene. I want to know what kind of dessert fondoodles are!

L was kind of crazy...but i guess being dead for a while will do that to you huh?

When Soji is explaining the life note I would have thought he was about to stand up and laugh evily.

"You are the first of many to come! Muahahaha"

but...even though he's not a genius, isn't Soji supposed to be smart? I mean if he even completed highschool he would know about Newton's laws. So it seems a little odd.

how old IS L?

Even though you said that no other characters from the origional series would come in.. I would really really love for Aizawa to come in!

Oh, and about the links to the pics? Failure. it didn't work at all! how sad.

well anyway keep up the good work! or somthing like that
Moonshadow Dark chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
Like the Pics and the chapter! I was wondering if I could pitch an OC to you. PM me for the stats!
Cordis Fiere chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
I really like this story!
Kai the Sky King chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
So, he finally meets up with L? Well, I think all L is about to break loose.

Get it? L? HELL?...ugh...

Anyways, great chapter, good to see you continued with this awesome story. ;)
Moonshadow Dark chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Wow! If it wern't for the pottymouth, religous referances and the lack of reasoning for the series...I'd have never read this fantastic Fic! 100/10!
ZenTheSpaghettiWestern chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
YAY they found L!I really hope he shows up more in the next chapters! i can't wait to see how you write him. specially after being dead. that would change a person right? ...hm

and the force! what're they gonna do now? try to confinscate the note?

It's fine that you cant update so much. just as long as you update at all! haha i know what it feels like to be way too busy. but at least its summer!
Sanosuke-Inara chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
Oh, I apologize for the lack of chapters lately, but another fan-fic of mine on a different site is having its' Season 3 premiere tonight, and I have been stacked with working on chapters for that story this past week. Summer school hasn't helped either. :(

No worries, though. After tonight, it'll all be good, and you can expect a chapter either tomorrow or Wednesday.