Reviews for Jump
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved it so much! It almost made me want to cry! D: Good job!
afancyintermission chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
aw! fantastic, i adored it!
Evil-Clowns-Rule chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
I love it! It is so, *searches for good word to describe it* romantic!
Evil-Clowns-Rule chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This is really good.
XFamousXLastXWordsX chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
no i didn't like it...it loved it! that was really cute! i'm jiust about to post your story, so i hope you like that. but seriously, this was really good!
Bill's sexy wife chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
HOLY SHIT! Mushi...before I even readthis I started singing spring nicht...it's not funny, that I read the author note where you said you used the german version...ugh...how did I know? either way this was great :D
sammich chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
I'm not really a big fan of angst. But I loved this story. Especially the part with the shinigami.
Riku-Aura777 chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Oh. My. God. I LOVE THIS! Thank you so, so, SO much for writing this! I can't stop grinning. I can't decide which part I like more. All I know is, they both me sad. I almost didn't go on the computer tonight, but I'm so glad I did.

I was wondering what you were going to write for when Matt was unconscious. Most often, things like you wrote when he was pretty much between life and death bug me, but I liked it. Can't explain why, I just did.

You answered the questions that you talk about in your A/N beautifully. And I'm glad that you enjoyed writing it, because I'm overjoyed that you wrote it. Again, thank you. Maybe I'll come up with another idea soon. Who knows?
MCL3690 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Hi! i love this story. it was very sad but i loved the ending!
DragonShine chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
You made me cry! Cookies to you for doing that.
Ce'st Moi chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I was wondering what the song was... too bad it's by Tokio Hotel. I'm trying not to get into them because they're so mainstream. Anyways, great story. Sad and cute at the same time, and that, my dear, is a combination that is hard to pull off. Great job.
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
A very good fic indeed. I rather enjoyed. Great job!
Shiny Little Toaster chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aw that was cute.

I freaked out when Matt was going to jump...then when he jumped. And I was like ah.

Anyway, nicely done, but yeah, they're a bit OoC with the puppy and sweet etc. But cute.
flamablechoklit chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
HUGS? -hugs you- wow, ok, so, im crying. you made me cry. but its happy crying! that was beautiful. honestly the most moving thing i've read in a very long time. i dont think either of them is ooc, because mello really does have a soft side. also this is my fav pairing of all time, and my matt calls me mel-mel. so in short, i love you/awesome job! MORE HUGS? -tackleglomp-
jjwitdaheydiddydiddy chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
(too lazy to sign in)

I like it-it's cute. In that someone almost died kind of way... er, yeah.

I don't really like the fics where Mello's portrayed as this inhuman monster who goes around raping Matt and treating him like shit. Ya done good.

Oh, and... Okay, I'm sorry, but it just bugs the crap out of me that you misspelled Tokio Hotel. They are good, though.. and their German accents are adorable!