Reviews for Skimming over the 'Why'
yonomori chapter 19 . 11/1
Geez, this was pretty nice. I love it
novelreader chapter 12 . 6/3
lol 10 year old Sasuke threatening Kakashi his butt's going to be whooped that's just both hilarious and cute! xD Though I imagine since he's coming closer to his 12 year old self the cuteness is starting to wear off to his annoying duck butt self. lol jk I mean his mature I got a deeper voice then everyone for some reason even though I'm a 12-year old self.
novelreader chapter 9 . 6/3
Um Kakashi this is where you lecture your kid that violence is not the answer... -_-
novelreader chapter 2 . 6/2
Wasn't Sasuke 7 years old when his family died?

Sasuke living with Kakashi for the time being, if the village actually did care about it's children, or rather orphans I could actually believe this. I want too, but as we can see little Naruto lived with himself since practically a child, or at least when he was kicked out of the orphanage. Then again at least at the apartments there are people who can actually check up on Naruto and Sasuke lives in a practically haunted mansion with nothing but ghosts for company and it's very far away from the Hokage and the village center soo, maybe there was someone living with the kid till he was considered fit to live with himself...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Lol go shikaku
Guest chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story , yet it sucks that you haven't updated in years. Overall, great job!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
This is a great story!
borninthedarkness chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
hn.slowpoke chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Nice Just read the story; its sweet esp. the chapter when 'Suke (that's what I call him, too! Can't wait for when they're going on missions! :)

Awaiting your would greatly-be-appreciated update! :)
mabidiso chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
So in love with this series of stories. I can't even imagine THIS Sasuke betraying Kakashi and running off to Orochimaru.
Senju Serena chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
this story is amazing! so cutteeee