Reviews for Missing Moments
SarraJane chapter 29 . 10/11/2009
loved all of them. please keep going. cant wait for the updates
sleepy queens chapter 29 . 9/14/2009
Wow, these were really great.
sleepy queens chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Ahahaha, hilarious.
verity candor chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Haha. Really cute.
KaceyO chapter 29 . 2/15/2009
hey i love all of these! the one about sirius with baby Harry was hysterical as was Ron with Rose! Can't wait for ones about Lily I, Hermione, Draco or even Kreacher!
theMoirae3 chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
I love, love, love James' reaction to Freddie's badge! I'll bet it mirrors the first James' reaction to Remus' badge...
meiscool2 chapter 29 . 11/16/2008
whoa, that was great, still awed by it. i'm loving it!

meiscool2
meiscool2 chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
whoa! that was. .AWESOME! loved it, so cute. i wonder why nevil made him a prefect?
hondagirl chapter 19 . 11/11/2008
Ginny's right, Lily does have it easier then her. But it doesn't make being a teenage girl with two...no three brothers that much better. Especially with brothers like James and Albus. :)

hondagirl chapter 18 . 11/11/2008
Hahahahahaha. Poor Ron. He had all these hopes and dreams and then he got handed a girl. LOL. Can you imagine his face if he knew she had the potential to wind up with a Malfoy? He'd probably hand her right back. LOL. But this is a really orginal piece though Holly. I really liked this...

hondagirl chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
Poor Rose. It must be hard to have all those relatives at Hogwarts. I'd probably go mental as well! LOL.

hondagirl chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
This is good. I think your right, it could have been expanded a bit but it works just fine the way it currently. I do like James. He made me laugh here with his excitement at Fred being made a Prefect. It seems to fit in with my image of him.

ms.fredweasley chapter 27 . 11/10/2008
oh my god, that was SO funny!

I was so lost thw whole time, than at the last sentence, everything came together! It was hilarious!
ms.fredweasley chapter 22 . 11/10/2008
That's ironic, because next year, it will only be George's birthday. That was the point of the story, right?
ms.fredweasley chapter 20 . 11/10/2008
That was so cute! I have never read a Ginny/Charlie sibling story, and it was done beautifully!

I loved the ending!