Reviews for Matriarch The Tales Of Piper Halliwell
Wolf'sVine chapter 8 . 11/27/2017
Well, this fic is amazing. Just, so freaking, wonderfully wonderful! I love how Piper is, kinda, on this journey to fully embrace her role as Matriarch and how she relies and gains strength from Leo and Paige and Phoebe and every her sons, Wyatt and Chris. Hey, does anyone else think that Wyatt is a little... strange? Not bad strange, just... he's sometimes very mature for a three and a half year old and... it's odd how he reacts magic. Does that make any sense? And, little, baby!Chris is freaking every bit as adorable as his big brother! Hey, do you think big!Chris knew about Piper's solo destiny as the Matriarch? That'd be funny. Also, I'm finding myself loving Charlie and sorta liking Billie, though it's kinda tough cuz everything with her just... happened kinda fast. And, I hope that she will be able to prove to Wyatt, and Chris since Wyatt's so protective, that she won't hurt them. I'm hoping really, really strongly that you'll update this fic cuz it's something unbelievably good and interesting and gripping and just... brilliant!
jlove chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
please please please post more chapter now it's almost 2015 we need more piper and leo love story's now
charmed1fan chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
please please post more chapters it's 2014
wiccawhitewitchsmalltownguy chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
oh please oh please uplode some more chapters i love reading this fanfic about piper being the next matriarch of the warren line it a great story line too read about my faveorite chapters were here now the words of the witches and cruel possession those are my favoerite chapter will u please please uplode another chapter for us charmed fans thank u
thefanfictioner21 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That's great! I'm in love with this fic.
Starscape91 chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
Polgara218 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Your story is really well written. You've done an amazing job with it and I hope you continue. Update soon!
baerritosandtears chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I love this story!
TVCrazed chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
Okay. I don't even know what to say except I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. I LOVED PIPER so this was like the best thing ever. Its really well written and everything. I can definitely visualize everything that is happening and I think that all of the characters are written very well.

Oh and also I got into this story but searching around on youtube for something to watch and I stumbled upon the matriarch videos. I LOVE the vids too. I really look forward to them and I really like them. I love that they give a lil preview to whats coming up.

KEEP IT UP.

REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.
CharmedPhoenix chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
Hi, I noticed I've been writing this for a long time.. and it's really great, so I wonder how many chapters will you write in total?
sunsetdreamer chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
On the last (and only) forum I was a part of, the site was really only used to upload the stories… all the comments and reviews and such tended to go on pretty much solely on the forum between the members, so I wasn’t sure whether that was the case here, or if you/everyone else preferred to be reviewed on both. With that in mind, I figured I would leave a review for my favourite chapter, and kind of dapple in both worlds :).

It takes a bit of getting used to, adjusting to the alternate world Piper finds herself in, and it’s a kind of cool thing, because your own hesitation and slight confusion (as the reader) as you struggle to come to terms with all the differences in both character behaviour and development, mirrors Piper’s own struggle within the story. Fun times.

The scene between Phoebe and Cole was another one of my favourites. In his initial seasons, Cole was smart, and conflicted, and complicated, and a lot of the fifth season saddened me, because he really kind of lost it. I love that here, you created a sane version of Cole, but in his slight hesitations you still see glimpses of this demon/human who continues to struggle with keeping a balance. And the line, “I’d do anything for you; I thought you’d know that by now.” combined with the way it was delivered was lovely. It was “Seven Year Witch” Cole; the demon helping Good, while resigned to the knowledge that he’s probably never going to find redemption.

Going back to the altar in order to receive their powers was a nice touch, and really served to bring home the image of the girls returning to their magical roots. And then, of course, there’s the classic vanquish, and Piper’s return to her own life. The image of Piper, breaking down in the middle of the foyer on the floor, and Leo trying to console her, was so sad and so beautiful. I’m so pumped for Chapter 9!

- Ren
AstralEmpathy chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
This Chapter was Well planned out. I love the begining you had a big storm, and also how the storm planned out with billie and piper and piper not wanting to talk to billie, this reminds me of the begining of charmed the very first eppy where prue was mad at phoebe for leaving to new york, just the situtation between billie and piper

I also enjoyed how you made it seem their lives to be normal but yet piper was paranoid when she really wasnt:) Great Job!

I have not read the witchlighter series yet and i plan on to and i wonder if paige moving to boston is an lead off to the witchlighter?

I really enjoyed it, it gave me a warm feeling like when i was little when i first started watching charmed

I wonder what the demon is going to be planning on threw out the series and what he is?

Once i finish this series i plan on reading witchlighter next:) you guys have me hooked!
Keldarus chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
Hey wown this is an amazing story. Piper is my favorite character and I think you have done a fantastic job! I was "Zach" that reviewed you Charmed Trinity story recently. You are one of my fav authors on here :)

You inspired me to write a fanfiction of my own, about the life of Grams and Patty, if you get a chance let me know what you think :)

Cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Matriarch Chapter 8 Review.

Rory, I am truly sorry it took this long to get a review out of me. I have been so busy lately and I haven't been as good of a Shadow taler as I'd like to be.

Anyway, here's my review. I know I said I'd give a general opinion on the chapter, but whatever. I'll review regularly

- The first part of the chapter was good. Nicely written, a general nice introduction. I like how Piper feels like she has to prove herself to the elders.

- Piper finding the body was a pretty strange scene; strange in a good way though. It was nicely written and I like this bit: [i]his bright green eyes frozen open, exhibiting the terror he must have felt at the moment of his untimely demise[/i]

- "I don't want my children coming home as little grease monkeys." Lmao. :P

- Ah. Billie returns, I was expecting this after the thread you started.

- "before grabbing hold of his brother and calling upon his orbing ability" Yeah, it's good that you expressed how Wyatt was feeling as well. I mean, Billie hurt him too.

- The conversation between Billie and Piper was very moving. Nice job.

- I can't even begin to explain how much I love Dylan! And picturing her as Bush makes her seem even darker and being informed of her having a dark past makes me love her even more. I can't wait to learn more.

- [quote]"You mean that stuff that tastes like ass and in return makes me feel like ass?" Dylan asked in a mock tone. "Yes, unfortunately."[/quote] Lmao.

- Ah, so Spirit killers can infect whitelighters too? That's new, and interesting.

- I actually really liked Aubrey's exit from the bridge. It was... awesome! How she jumped off and was surrounded in orbs. It's just so epic! :) Good job.

- Christy's return was a well described, dramatic scene. I applaud you on that.

- One thing that's annoying me is how everyone seems to be running their hands through their hair. Constantly.

- Wow. Aubrey actually accepted being a darklighter, I can just imagine how hot Bell would look with black hair and leather. And the description of her changing was great, kinda reminded me of Willow in Buffy.

- "He seemed familiar to her, almost like she had seen him before, maybe in a dream or..." Ah yes. I forgot that she tecnically never met him.

- I thought that Leo had died! That would have made things WAY more intense, but a bit less family-ish. So yeah, she is the Matriarch of her FAMILY, so good call.

- ""I'm not sure," Piper replied. "But I'm sure as hell going to find out." Oh. The plot thickens.

Okay, overall it was a great chapter. My favourite so far, it was original, fresh and damn well written. I still think of the Jumping-off-bridge scene and the becoming-evil one. :P Really great job, I will stay tuned for chapter 9. :)
atlan2007 chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Matriarch 8

LOL at Wyatt's reaction to Billy.

Dylan's sordid past, hm.

A Spirit Killer is back good.

Christie the bad seed, heh!

"Only a truly evil person would kill their own sister." Barbas should sue Bacarra for stealing his lines! LOL

Nice chapter.