Reviews for Your eyes alone have seen my sins
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Very nice job, frisky and not squicky!
Princesse Sarah chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Very well written, too bad there's only one chapter... It's strange, even if Snape's snarkiness is missing he doesn't sound as OOC as you'd think he would _
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Angsty, but somehow nice. I liked it.
adavisa chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Wow. Just wow. I love Remus and Severus together, but this was just...beauty. Normally I prefer Severus to be the stronger person, this was absolutely wonderful! I think you captured what you were going for perfectly!
A Tad Melodramatic chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Simply amazing. I have always loved Remus/Severus but, you have done it justice. It was seriously beautiful. I self injury and I believe that you have represented a self injurer correctly. I am seriously in love with this story. Tell your friend that I said thank you :)
patz1307 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
lovely..

it's really lovely..

will you make a next chapter?
whitehound chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hum - well, allowing for the fact that canon Snape is rather obviously straight, this is rather sweet.
Glea chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Hmm. Weak Snape and Remus the Saviour... :D Well, I liked this, interesting although I prefer Snape being a bit stronger oO

Oh well. Another chapter, please?
Mahsa FF chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
You did an absolutely fantastic job with this fic. Somehow you managed to interlace the Severus's pain with Remus's affection and acceptance in a way that worked perfectly. The spare dialogue worked very well with the angsty tone of the piece. And that line about, "carving at my skin with my own spell" - wow! Well done. :)
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Dark but sweet. I like Remus and Sev almost as much as Remus and Sirius. Well done.