Reviews for Faerytale
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
That was really good, I liked it. It sort of put a bit of a spin on things in my mind.
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
flksdlfk HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT MAKING CONNECTIONS? I couldn't connect Spiderman to the US military, even when they threw them into the bloody movie. I suck. You rule. ;w;

And this amuses me and I like the references. Though I think it should've been slightly longer. :P
WithABunny chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
My pulse rate actually went up while reading this. It's just...wow.

By the way, I was especially affected by the one with "the prince who chased the wrong girl" - otherwise known as Near. So sad...
Pineapple R chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Pretty.
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
You should make a series of one shot called 'Fairy Tales' and combine this with Mirror Mirror. And then you should write more of them, because I love your fairy tale works, and they are among some of your best peices.

I'd say 'Justice isn't always truthful' as opposed to 'wasn't' but I'm not sure if it's because Justice is an ever lasting thing or because I just don't want to think of L as dead, so... And, it might be fitting, as Justice isn't really sticking around these days, and after all of this chaos, mayhap it really IS a 'was' rather than an 'is.'