Reviews for Missed Call
IllyaKuryakingirl12 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I know this is a review long overdue, but I just found this one and I really enjoyed reading it. I know you probably wont receive this review, but I wish you had made a chapter where Dean took Sam out and stuff like that. But It was a very good story.
clintbarton-hawkwhy chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
*suspense dramatically builds* agggggh whens the next chapter up?
Augmented Pirate chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Holy crap you searously need to update! This is awesome! Love it so far! Limp Sam is my fave :)
mara-isamoose chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
No, please. I need more. Please, please, please tell me you just haven't updated because you've been forgetting... I... I'm gonna cry. I really love this story... So.. Freaking... Much.
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
need to finish this story.
Anonymously Gorgeous chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
update soon
criminally charmed chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
You left it THERE?
Lucydolly22 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
What is it with people and not finishing stories. Please don't stop this it was awesome
SamWin98 chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
oh my gooosh you so have to continue your story! pleeeease I'm begging you, you_have_to_! :FF

because if you don't, I'm gonna die! :D I'm soooo gonna die. So PLEASE ! :c
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Oh gosh, tell me you haven't abandoned this fic! It's SO great! In-character, well-written, unique, with great hurt!Sam. Please continue! :D
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Ah man, I was enjoying this. Well, at least Dean found Sam.
Fuzzball457 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Wait, are you going to continue? Please! I know you stopped this story a while ago, but please continue! It's such a good start. I love hurt Sam. It sounds like the next part (s) would be very interesting. Please keep going!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
aH this was awesome

amazingly written hun!
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
what happened please continue
SUPRNTRAL LVR chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
i really like this story! Please update as soon as possible: I'm going mad waiting to see what happens here!