Reviews for Verity Pushpram's Diary
SomeKindOfFan chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
:-D :-D :-D
Nathaniel Cardeu chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Excellent story, very much in the style of the Disc. The spelling errors are exactly the same way that you would expect them in the books as well.

Loved the humour, rock and a hard plaice, throwing fish and Corporal Nobbs. Superb!
minlin chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Nice to see things from Miss Pushpram's point of view since we only get Nobby's side in the books.
Good heaven's, crushing on the Patrician? Not that I blame her, but he's not really the dating type. Nice of him to help her out with business though.
duchess-susan chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing, especially at 'Total losses to date from throwing fish at Nobby Nobbs: 3 dollars seventy (Have to stop that, is a bad, bad habit.)'. Much, much better than Bridget Jones, and glad to see someone writing about Verity Pushpram, a character who does not get enough attention.
Grummel chapter 1 . 1/5/2010

I like the way her attitude towards some persons changes so quickly and how you display her 'inner conflicts':

"Number of times Nobby Nobbs walked past on patrol: 0 – Amount how much I care: 0" - I can't help, but this reminds me of someone.
CaptainElli chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love it :D Please, please, please write more! or something simlar ]
Clodia chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I do like this. Funny and rather touching. The puns and misspellings are well done, and Miss Pushpram's character comes through very clearly. Thanks!
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
These two just might have a future together.

Nobby Nobbs is really rather sweet, only trouble is a 'relationship' would, sooner or later, involve actually *touching* him...
Eris R. Lebeau chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Some funny lines in here. I especially liked this one:

"On Thursday I had so many fish left at the end of the day that I threw three after Nobby Nobbs, even though he was just walking past at the bottom of Easy Street."
Charli800 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This was fun! I especially liked the per-sychology and the spelling.
BekaJWP chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I love it! Not seen anyone write Verity before, it's awesome to see a little-used character. Also a sweet story, and the style is very funny XD
anon chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh, this is too funny. Verity Pushpram, the Bridget Jones of the Disc! Loved it... :)
allofmyheart chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aww, great fun!
adele4 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Very funny, and in a way a lot sweeter than I was expecting (since I really -liked- her).
Almost Funny chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Very clever. Very well written. I especially liked the "Number of [whatever being sold]..." bits. It added to the story.

Well done!