Reviews for Neighbourhood problems
VioletMoonlights chapter 17 . 8/2/2008
Oh my gosh! the story goes on! WHOOT! . It must be hard typing 3 or 4 different stories at once. I'll go nuts if I had to type that many, and I'm doing 2 lol. Well keep it going with the story
Chilo chapter 16 . 8/1/2008
Lol. Chrono's last line was perfect. Those last few chapters kind of left me hanging, though. xD I really like this story, but its at a good stopping point right now. Any further, and you'll be writing it forever. Me and the fans of this fic will make sure of that. lol

But, please, only if you feel like you have some ideas, continue. :) I'd love to see more, this stuff is uber cute.

x3
Obsequious101 chapter 16 . 7/30/2008
I loved it! At first i was like oH NO its ended! but then i realised that i was happy that they are together like this rather than Aion pulling them apart etc etc lol GREAT STORY!
gaara-fan3125 chapter 16 . 7/30/2008
Please, please continue. It is such an interesting story.
Shadow-chan93 chapter 16 . 7/30/2008
oh, das Ende ist süß w
IIyana chapter 16 . 7/30/2008
yays! it liked the ending it was good and it wasn't sad or anything and it wasn't a cliff hanger either
VioletMoonlights chapter 16 . 7/30/2008
Aw I loved the ending! It was sweet! too bad your not going to make anymore of this story T.T I loved it soo much. But still I can always read it again! .
VioletMoonlights chapter 15 . 7/30/2008
YAY another chapter! plz keep it up! Oh and I kinda wrote another fanfic too soo you can check it out. it's called Timeless Memories (and again in the Chrono Crusade list), and nobody send me any reviews T.T (But you don't have to read it if you don't feel like it, it's your option) Okies im going to read Phantom of the opera now! YAY can't wait to read it! *goes hyper* Okies, just keep it up with the stories _
IIyana chapter 15 . 7/30/2008
No's it's over? i luved that story oh why? anyway it was a good way to end a story i'm just so sad it's over
Shadow-chan93 chapter 15 . 7/30/2008
oh, Chrono hat Angst vorm Arzt! Ein schönes Kapitel! Ich freue mich schon auf das nächste!
Obsequious101 chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
Yay, I liked this chapter! aw poor Chrono...it doesnt have anything to do with Aion did it..? no wait dont tell me lol great chapter :)
IIyana chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
zomg how in the world did he get that scar? i wanna know! why must you always do this to me? besides a few word mix-ups you did really good
Chilo chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
Rofl. Whootz. I really like where this is going. You're a really fast updater, too. xD

Can't wait to see what's next.
Chilo chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Aww that was cute. :3

lol, I like Chrono's little idea.
Chilo chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
Finally! xD

Sorry for reviewing so late, I'm about to get to all three of the updates.

Anywho, go Chrono. xD