Reviews for The True Price of Loving
writeeofpassage chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
I loved this story so much! Fantastic job...Damn I think I'm really addicted to your fics...LOL
L5472 chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
LOL wow. These poor boys keep getting tortured [ haha
The Deep Abyss 345 chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
love it omg so good
lois-singer chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
aw Lauren you ruined maggie's fun... Mick! i'm sure she woulda had no problem with that...! but don't worry, Lauren wasn't the only one to drag Maggie down,... thank you so very much DEAN for crashing the party! lol but don't worry, Maggie would never want to ruin the car. lol i loved it and i love you!

LOIS-SINGER
lois-singer chapter 9 . 6/15/2008
ha that was good! OH! and somethings i forgot to say earlier... If LAUREN ever puls something like that... REMEMBER THIS: I will bring her back and clone her then kill all of her clones and then never talk to her again! just so you kno _! oh and it took me a while to understand the 2003 Christo thing! it was good!
lois-singer chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
Much better! _ but i still gotta bone to pick with you!
lois-singer chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
OH, YOUR GOING DOWN. YOU AND DARKSUPERNATURAL!
lois-singer chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
I hate you. A lot. You don't even know!

Why is MAGGIE so slow? She likes to drive fast. real fast. and i can promise you that!
lois-singer chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
i hate you. a lot.
lois-singer chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
i hate you.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
lovely.
riquitv chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
"Babies R Winchesters"? Ok, i want to know about that. Well, about this story, thanks so much for the fic, and thanks to darksupernatural for the idea. And i really would like to read a fic about Dean, Lauren, Sam and Maggie hunting together, that would be great. Thanks again :)
darksupernatural chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
Ah, I loved it! great ending to a truly twisted piece that I think we made a hit between the two of us. You ran away with a plot bunny and then took my sadistic nature to heart and did me proud! Still gotta say I love me some Sammy in the box! Great detail and any future fics with Lauren and Maggie are looked forward to on my part! Might give you some more plot bunnies when they start hopping! Love ya girl and thanks again for the shout out. Enjoy your break. You deserve it!
hotforjensen101 chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
Love it and can't wait for more.
darksupernatural chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
Sammy and Dean. Looks like they're both in the process of getting better and getting the girl Love it. the detail and and angst has gotten me hooked(thanks for indulging my inner sadist!) and what was a really dark fic looks like it's going to have the appropriately light ending. thanks and enjoy your break.