Reviews for Just Once
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Way cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I've read a lot of lemons from a lot of different series but I got to say this one was the hottest without a doubt. Great work
Jen chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hot. And it fits into canon, too. Love it!
poohb3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow i really liked this it was very well written and just what i was looking for
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
i like it not because the lemon side, but the title and the story itself~ its beautiful on its own way. congrats!
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Well done. It was written very well.
K chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was incredibly well written - the characters' personalities were written to perfection, even during the lemon parts. The idea of Zero staying unidentified was a great idea, and the ending was brilliant. The context this story was in is portrayed so well, Sunrise might as well just put it in the anime (athough that would be considered hentai, I guess). Really well done!
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
MaikaKitsune18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
wooh uh that was a very interesting
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Man this was good, keep up ze good work
goodnightlove chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This was really well written! :D

I love the last line:

"…he had allowed for her to hear the warmth and gentle purity of the smile in his voice."

Really, really good job. x
Mens Mentis chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Um... Wow. Uh... I'm speechless. That was just... incredible, and that's possibly the biggest understatement I've ever made. Just wow.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
lol great story!

u should make a sequel where they're both at school and someone's like wtf u have a hickey on ur neck and both of them r like shit...

lol

FAV
Rain Misoa chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
That... was... beautiful! That was one of the best KallenXZero/Smut/Oh-How-Juicy fic I have ever read! XD You know what I liked most, though? You know, besides the good smex parts? The fact that you actually inserted some parts of the episodes in your fic. And the fact that you described what the characters feelings were in the episode was just amazing. Also, I think you did a pretty good job staying in-character! You kept Kallen just as curious as ever but never pushing it too far and you kept Zero just as silent yet intrigued as ever. I take my hat off to you in writing a very delicious and interesting fic! _ Keep it up!
EvilProduct chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Normally the lemons on this site are way too focused on the sex and take only a little time to describe it. And even then they're not that great. But this is possibly the greatest lemon ever written on this site. KallenXLelouch is the best pairing in anime history and your writing gives them an absolutely perfect moment. I have never read a more descriptive story on fanfiction and i commend you for your devotion. Thank you for the wonderful story