Reviews for Curses Aren't the Only Change
please update
firemaster101 chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
sweet chapter
Kariston Draconis chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Hm... Well, this is certainly different. Interesting use of some characters that usually don't make appearances within the realms of Anime FanFiction. Just have to wonder though, when's Ranma gonna be able to cut loose with Excalibur? And who're you gonna pair him up with? Hoping it's Rei.
wolf40k chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
Great story.

As for your police question.

The wards would probably be divided into districts, and then given budgets based on their populations in how many police officers they should have.

For example:

For every 500 people their would be a budget for 1 cop so if their was 10,0 people there would need to be 20 cops, and so on.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
very good story friend
TJG chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
An amusing and delightful tale.
chm01 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
oh trust me on this one my dear fellow writer, it did meet my expectations. but a phoenix? seriously? that'sa new one! just how the hell a phoenix managed to drown itself in a spring?
Teturo chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
The letters are definitely an entertaining way to transition the story.

I look forward to seeing how Ranma deals with the amazons with Indy to guide the group instead of Genma.

I vote for the underhill adventure as a side story
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Yes good five chapters _
chm01 chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
this is going to get ugly not the fic mind you (which is great) the situation with the amazons
chm01 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
interesting
Teturo chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
The story seems interesting. The backstory on how they came to be in England seems more than a bit thin. So with the dark agency gone, and Genma removed where does it go from here?
beladonna1 chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Cool story, like the characters but...

No curse?

Ranma's curse is part of him.

Part of his character, his personality.

Ranma without the curse is like Ranma without the Art.

Anything goes uses EVERYTHING including the curse to advantage.

Part of ANY good Ranma story is how he handles the problems from the curse.

The curse also lets Ranma have an outlet for actions & emotions.

A way to express the things he can't otherwise because of the way the Panda man brainwashed him, growing up.

Keeps him from becoming too superior or obnoxious.
Talonhunter chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Intresting rewrite so far. The reason fopr the mind meld between Ranma and Artimus seams a lot more plausable, but still...(Why does every one seem to want to destroy the neko ken anyway...*-*) I know the original of this was getting a bit unwieldy, so this is a good start so far. Keep me intrested and I will continue to bask in your bardic efforts.(Where did that influence come from I wonder 8P...) In other words, Keep up the good work

T