Reviews for The Enemy of My Enemy
x6568tank chapter 21 . 8/26/2022
deep and throbbing
oh yeah?
Cooldude101011 chapter 31 . 5/25/2022
God this fanfic is brilliant.
Cooldude101011 chapter 24 . 5/25/2022
Why would a freight truck have or need a IFF system/ID?

Aren’t Archer missiles ship to ship weapons? They could easily destroy the scarabs.
Cooldude101011 chapter 23 . 5/25/2022
I doubt longswords have 110mm rotory cannons… right?
Cooldude101011 chapter 21 . 5/25/2022
I assume the tanks were dug into hull down positions but with space behind them so they can reverse out of the position and move to another?

Also tank cannons have pretty good effective ranges, around 2km or so I think. The superior ballistic propellants for projectiles (like tank shells) that Humanity has by the time of the halo games and the very likely large improvements in FCSs, rangefinders, etc by the 2500’s would probably increase that range as well.

There is technically a difference between sharpshooters, marksmen and snipers I think. The UNSC marksmen on the gate/walls sound more like snipers to me. Though I can’t remember the exact definitions on which means which.
Cooldude101011 chapter 20 . 5/25/2022
I doubt a few million soldiers would be enough to conquer a whole planet. WW1 and pretty much every war after has involved millions of soldiers.

I wonder if Perry or someone else will discuss human military history and tradition with the Sanghelil. May give Vtan a copy of The Art Of War or something?
Cooldude101011 chapter 13 . 5/25/2022
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Cooldude101011 chapter 3 . 5/25/2022
I doubt the Sangheili would award promotions, commands (being put into a command role), etc via single combat and stuff.
evolution-500 chapter 31 . 4/29/2022
I read this story years ago, and to this day, I still love this fic. I loved reading every chapter. Thank you for writing this and for your terrific work, as it had been one of the key stories out there that made me want to write fanfiction of my own. :)
jetjedi chapter 1 . 4/24/2022
A
mistersmiley318 chapter 31 . 3/23/2022
Read this story years ago and it's just as good as I remember. This is easily one of the best Halo fics out there.
AIO Youtuber TV chapter 24 . 1/8/2022
Damn. This thing really slaps you in the face with the grit and reality of war. Trench lines, Flammanwerfers, etc. This feels like a version of WW1.

Also... A trench battle favors the defender.
CaptainFlowers-1 chapter 31 . 7/31/2021
This is a truly amazing piece of fanfiction, and I do not say that lightly. The entirety of your work feels like a legitimate part of Halo canon, so much so that I wish it was. I wish this was an offical novel I love it so hard. I want to print and bind a copy of this and put it on my self so I can always look at it and smile, remembering all the awesome and gut wrenching moments of sorrow, victory, and heroism.

What you did with this was utterly amazing, and I love every inch of it. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Well done.
RedShirt1453 chapter 31 . 6/25/2021
This was a really good story. I've always loved these original tales set in the Halo universe. Great characters, great writing, great story! Thank you!
RedShirt1453 chapter 5 . 6/23/2021
This was very well written. Awesome chapter!