Reviews for The Enemy of My Enemy
Commonwealth chapter 31 . 7/27
That was one hell of a fanfic! I've read some of the Halo books and played most of the games, and there is no doubt in my mind that you captured the personality of the franchise perfectly. From the characters and the settings they interacted in, it was all gorgeous. It felt as though I was reading a genuine Halo book.
Personally though I liked your Elite (Sangheili) OCs the best from their actions to their personality they were all very interesting since they acted like genuine Elites I've learned to love. Honor bound and righteously prideful. Can't wait to see what you have in mind for Vtan, whatever it is I'm sure it will be interesting.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 30 . 4/23
And now I wait for this to be published... This should be a book alongside The Cole Protocol and First Contact, damnit! This is amazing!
H.G.Wells chapter 31 . 2/29
I've read through this story twice - and yet it still takes my breath away. The characters, the battle scenes, the ultimate conclusion - everything is done to almost complete perfection. My favourites? Murphy and his ODSTs (definitely see those guys becoming SPARTAN IVs) and Vtan, of course. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories, and I hope to see a certain Sangheili shipmaster again some day.

I didn't get the chance to thank you for your review on Path of Fac. I've been busy, which is also why I haven't updated yet. But after reading this story twice, it's given me the inspiration to continue writing.

Once again, rank you so much for this epic story.

UltraBlack chapter 31 . 2/26
This read like a Halo version of The Killer Angels. Absolutely fantastic.
will.clayton.568 chapter 31 . 12/6/2015
Holy. Shit.
I just finished reading this, in less than a day, and dear god this might well be the best fanfic I've ever read. This is a masterpiece- every one of the characters a treasure, a fantastic plot, lovingly described down to the last detail- I teared up when the Mgalekgolo died.
You're amazing, and I'm going to be reading this again for ages to come.
thearizona chapter 31 . 11/22/2015
Fantastic story. I'm glad I found it. The ups and down, you really pulled me into the story and I congratulate you on that. It's not often I find a story that when I read it, all sense of time escapes me. Congrats on a job well done and an awesome story.
As always;
Keep up the amazing work!
Reclaimer104 chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
First off, I love the story. But this chapter just had a few things in it that annoyed me. The main thing being the range of artillery and weapons in general. Modern artillery has a range of over ten miles, so we can only assume that artillery in the 2550s, even if it is crude and made by a bunch of colonists, would have a range of at least 50 miles. Also, at a range of one mile, which is where the covenant stopped and waited, standard UNSC assault rifles and other medium range weapons should have had the range to hit them. This means that the covenant should never have even made it to the trenches.
NightsAnger chapter 31 . 8/31/2015
This has to be one of the greatest accounts of war that I have ever read. You did an excellent job of showing the war from the perspective of the "little guys". I quickly fell in love with all the characters. Their pain, their struggle, their experiences became my own in a way that even the best authors have trouble conveying. I salute you and the masterpiece that I have just read!
cannonfodder43 chapter 31 . 8/2/2015
So this after like my third rereading of this wonderful story of yours. I began reading this story about a year ago but stopped at the part where Perry encountered the Engineers for the first time after getting distracted by other stuff. But after reading it through from the beginning sometime ago I cannot help but praise you for your ability to write. As other people such as Mr. 125 the elements that made up this story all added up perfectly. I may have my technical gripes such as "clips" instead of "mags" and others (I will not bother listing here but feel free to ask if curious) but this story is an excellent one for your first foray.

You have grown well from your initial foray into Halo fanfic (official canon stories to me) and will no doubt continue to impress. This story from its introduction have joined Ilmiopassato's and TheAmateur's early stories to become the cream of the crop for Halo's first great stories for this site during 2008 and 2009 and you have joined them to be great writers that continue to add to this wonderful universe. You have earned the utmost respect, admiration and well-wishes from all of us especially me.

AxeHelix chapter 31 . 3/8/2015
Genius, just genius.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
Well, I just finished my third reread of this story, and it still hooks me and draws me into the world. This fiction is some of the best writing I've ever seen. I'd even put it above several novels that I've read. You really don't need anymore gushing about how amazing this work is, but I'm going to give it to you anyway. This is an outstanding work of art.
Solace chapter 31 . 9/13/2014
This piece of art is THE BEST Halo fanfiction I have read so far! It's style reminds me of several of the books and games in some ways. This is a MUST READ for Halo Fanfic readers!
colitas chapter 31 . 6/3/2014
I have one word for you.
That, was the best action packed yet realistically portrayed fic with the lovable humor every now and then.
Rich cast of characters, vivid words of the grusome war, tropes that made me simply squeal in joy and a lovable ending earning for the said tale of the parting Elites.
Thank you for such a fantastic fic that makes me ignore any mistakes because one simply cannot stop reading this piece of hidden gem.
I hope that we can hear more from Vtas and his crew.
Fell chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
This is a fantastic fanfic
This is on par with the halo chronicle collections if not surpassing !
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2014