Reviews for The Enemy of My Enemy
TheRide chapter 31 . 4/15
Jeez, what a ride! Thanks for writing this fantastic story, the Halo Universe just keeps on giving and you are a perfect example of that.
Shaddurak chapter 31 . 1/10
really well written fanfic i kinda wanna read about Vtan now i enjoyed it alot thanks
jzhang311 chapter 31 . 11/28/2017
A rare, perfectly written fanfic with ridiculously good action scenes. It is a crime this story has so few hits.
Natman717 chapter 31 . 9/10/2017
This was a great story, I really thank you for making me waste countless hours reading this instead of doing something productive. This is one of the best halo stories out there thank you!
Natman717 chapter 20 . 9/7/2017
Oh boy this going to be GOOOOOD
Natman717 chapter 14 . 9/7/2017
This is going great! To me this feels like the first real full chapter of this story.
Randomperson2021 chapter 31 . 7/7/2017
I just realised.

There are no words for how fucked everyone would be if the Flood showed up.
Ragan6 chapter 31 . 6/30/2017
This is literally the best fanfiction I've read to date. I'm pretty sure none can surpass it.
forget the rest chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I read this story years ago and just saw it passing again now. It occurred to me, is this story based on the battle for castle Itter during ww2? There were a few similarities if I remember correctly.
CatWithAGat chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
Should be published... Period.
falciatore1669 chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
And the Ambient or Background of the battle... Did you planned all of that before writing this Fic? Because it was like listening or visualizing a TOTAL WAR campaign of some strategy game (witch I'm a fan of by the way). NEVER gets boring, NEVER repetitive. This thing you made should be known, man. It deserves nothing more that the highest grades. I mean... This thing really CAUGHT ME, and I still miss a couple of other pages. You have a talent. That is undeniable.
5 star Fan-SERVICE critic.
Just... Just good job, well done. I don't know what to say.
falciatore1669 chapter 28 . 12/13/2016
I hope you know that you created something FENOMENAL. This story is just... This is not a fan-fiction and it doesn't deserve to be called such. This is serious shit, this is Fan-SERVICE. You create a militaristic and shi-fi so well and with such a mastery that ... That one could only wonder why it isn't on the shelves of a library with the original series as part of the line. I mean seriously... The tone NEVERTHELESS gets boring OR repetitive. You balanced the shi-fi setting with heavy militaristic tones in a way where one does not overlap the other, that... You know in other fiction the Fight with human and brutes are hardly this... ("Detailed" is saying little) every single pawn have a character that doesn't diverge from its intended purpose (Brutes: violent and nasty begins; Human : crafty fellows but with more luck than skill; Sengheilli : proud and strong warriors with a keen mind when it comes to tactics. Etc ) however they can still surprises you with their decision making, I didn't encounter a SINGLE character that behaved "drone" like or that fell to some "prefabricated characteristics " or "cliche" (witch is very rare thing to do)
Rogue Survivor chapter 25 . 11/30/2016
Beware: Ungoggy is ALWAYS misspelled in this story.
Commonwealth chapter 31 . 7/27/2016
That was one hell of a fanfic! I've read some of the Halo books and played most of the games, and there is no doubt in my mind that you captured the personality of the franchise perfectly. From the characters and the settings they interacted in, it was all gorgeous. It felt as though I was reading a genuine Halo book.
Personally though I liked your Elite (Sangheili) OCs the best from their actions to their personality they were all very interesting since they acted like genuine Elites I've learned to love. Honor bound and righteously prideful. Can't wait to see what you have in mind for Vtan, whatever it is I'm sure it will be interesting.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 30 . 4/23/2016
And now I wait for this to be published... This should be a book alongside The Cole Protocol and First Contact, damnit! This is amazing!