Reviews for Family Reunion
Guest chapter 52 . 12/31/2016
I enjoy this was a great story.
PleaseDeleteAccount8591822 chapter 52 . 12/31/2016
I though this was a great story.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 52 . 9/16/2016
In April of this year one of my fans recommended this story on my Facebook group. At the time I logged it in my to-read list. On August 30th I started reading it. Part-way through I began to grow suspicious I had read it previously. Your idea of the crystal grown underground transport system was very distinctive. Sure enough I found a short entry on how much I enjoyed the story in my previous logging system. I enjoyed the story even more the second time. I will go recommend it to my fans. I'm not sure why this wonderfully detailed story doesn't have more readers.

The level of detail you put into the story and your explanations bridging the gap between previous movies and Superman Returns make this story positively delightful. It's definitely one of my favorite stories. Thank you for taking the time to write and share.
Delete-account-please-7795250 chapter 52 . 5/2/2016
I really enjoy reading this great work on it.
Delete-account-please-7795464 chapter 52 . 5/2/2016
I have really enjoy reading this great work on it.
Delete-account-please-7198247 chapter 52 . 10/23/2015
Very good story I have enjoy reading it great job on it.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/13/2015
Louis is such a bitch to Richard. I dunno why they are still together. No one would ever take that much shot without blowing up. Sorry, but the Louis on this storie is acting very bad. Like a child and a freaking bitch!
nobodez chapter 25 . 2/28/2015
Is it weird that, even though this is a "Superman Returns" fic I'm imagining Perry as Lawrence Fishburne? Heck, Clark is still Reeves in my head, and for some reason Lois is Terri Hatcher (but Dean Caine is never Clark).
nobodez chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Out of the mouths of babes!

Well, this is really going to complicate things for the adults in the room.
nobodez chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
I'm really enjoying this story, and I can't wait for Lois and Clark to realize that the reason for the different timestamps on the equipment is that it wasn't just one EMP, but a bunch of them, growing in power.
vonny25 chapter 52 . 2/24/2015
One of the best stories I have ever read.
delete-account-please 6166489 chapter 52 . 10/11/2014
Great story I’m so sorry to see this great story came to an end.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
I like that you have Richard as a whiny bitch, however, Lois and Richard together for most of this is stretching the relationship out when you have him bitching at everything he is doing to because she is working with Clark/Superman seems kind of pointless Richard was the one trying to hold her back and his jealousy is nerve racking to her but I like the fact that her dynamic with Clark is a lot more soothing to her, but you should have broken up Lois and Richard in like the 20th chapter and just have Richard be their friend and help out when Luthor grew his kryptnite island. Richard sounds like a lunatic that whines all the time.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 30 . 10/8/2013
Yep...Lex's been pushed and he's pushing back. Gonna be serious fun time in the near future, methinks.

;P

Just over the half-way mark and things are definitely cracking with A-grade power...might even blow past the seminal Superman stories if you're not careful!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 29 . 10/8/2013
Well now...Kryptonian subways? Who would have thought it? If it wouldn't kill pretty much every large-scale transport industry dead, it could be a wonderful gift to humanity...but that and maintenance would be interesting ;P

And I'm glad Martha is helping Lois see that there's nothing wrong with Richard being in Jason's life. I'm sure her preference would be Clark and Lois to be together, but she knows Jason has viewed Richard as his dad for too many years for Clark to fully usurp that role and she wouldn't want Clark to do that anyway. Maybe Martha can help Richard finally see the light about his relationship with Lois? Stranger things have happened...