Reviews for Family Reunion
Delete-account-please-7198247 chapter 52 . 10/23
Very good story I have enjoy reading it great job on it.
Louis is such a bitch to Richard. I dunno why they are still together. No one would ever take that much shot without blowing up. Sorry, but the Louis on this storie is acting very bad. Like a child and a freaking bitch!
nobodez chapter 25 . 2/28
Is it weird that, even though this is a "Superman Returns" fic I'm imagining Perry as Lawrence Fishburne? Heck, Clark is still Reeves in my head, and for some reason Lois is Terri Hatcher (but Dean Caine is never Clark).
nobodez chapter 19 . 2/28
Out of the mouths of babes!

Well, this is really going to complicate things for the adults in the room.
nobodez chapter 18 . 2/28
I'm really enjoying this story, and I can't wait for Lois and Clark to realize that the reason for the different timestamps on the equipment is that it wasn't just one EMP, but a bunch of them, growing in power.
vonny25 chapter 52 . 2/24
One of the best stories I have ever read.
delete-account-please 6166489 chapter 52 . 10/11/2014
Great story I’m so sorry to see this great story came to an end.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
I like that you have Richard as a whiny bitch, however, Lois and Richard together for most of this is stretching the relationship out when you have him bitching at everything he is doing to because she is working with Clark/Superman seems kind of pointless Richard was the one trying to hold her back and his jealousy is nerve racking to her but I like the fact that her dynamic with Clark is a lot more soothing to her, but you should have broken up Lois and Richard in like the 20th chapter and just have Richard be their friend and help out when Luthor grew his kryptnite island. Richard sounds like a lunatic that whines all the time.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 30 . 10/8/2013
Yep...Lex's been pushed and he's pushing back. Gonna be serious fun time in the near future, methinks.

Just over the half-way mark and things are definitely cracking with A-grade power...might even blow past the seminal Superman stories if you're not careful!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 29 . 10/8/2013
Well now...Kryptonian subways? Who would have thought it? If it wouldn't kill pretty much every large-scale transport industry dead, it could be a wonderful gift to humanity...but that and maintenance would be interesting ;P

And I'm glad Martha is helping Lois see that there's nothing wrong with Richard being in Jason's life. I'm sure her preference would be Clark and Lois to be together, but she knows Jason has viewed Richard as his dad for too many years for Clark to fully usurp that role and she wouldn't want Clark to do that anyway. Maybe Martha can help Richard finally see the light about his relationship with Lois? Stranger things have happened...
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 28 . 10/8/2013
Ohh...that's gonna thrill Luthor not a whit! Having to pay back triple what he took if he was caught and convicted and ALL of his assets seized! Gives me warm fuzzies just thinking on it...warm, warm fuzzies!

BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 27 . 10/8/2013
As much as everyone seems to recognize Richard White as a good guy whose worse failing is that he believed Lois post-departure of Superman was who she really was, and that he cares for both her and Jason quite a lot - which is great - he's the one who will have the most anger and pain from this, since he has no legal recourse to be officially in Jason's life when Lois chooses to split up from shared biology and no legal standing due to marriage. One hopes there would be agreement to allow Richard to have a fair shake of time with Jason...

Still, fantastic chapter!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 25 . 10/8/2013 steps on Richard's part but he's still hanging on to the idea of being able to have something with Lois. I dunno if I respect that or wanna deride him for stupidity ;P
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
Hehehe...Luthor is getting some just desserts, and it anti-vexes me so! Fate's turning the screw, Lex...enjoy the agony!

Spectacular work! Loving how everything's reshaping in so many awesome ways!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
Hmm...I wonder what could have changed about human genetics or physiology to allow a hybrid like Jason to be conceived if Kryptonian xenobiologists felt humans were unsuitable as reproductive partners? Or did Rao (pretty sure that's what Krypton's sun was called) being a dying start imbue generations of Kryptonians with radiation that changed things in their bodies? Questions, questions...