Reviews for Family Reunion
I'm Feeling Puckish chapter 1 . 4/23
I know it's been over a decade since you finished this story, but I just finished reading it in two days and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it! The writing and storytelling are amazing, and you've created such a realistic, believable AU that I couldn't stop reading. This one's definitely going down as one of my all-time favorites!
pumpkinmoose22 chapter 52 . 3/4
A thrilling tale from start to finish! I admire and applaud the amount of work you put into the details that made this story great. There is so much to compliment and I thank you so much for sharing this brilliance with us. If you ever decide to write more Superman stories I'll be one of the first waiting eagerly to see what you come up with. Keep up the great work!
andjelija.nenic chapter 43 . 2/9/2020
SunKara chapter 52 . 12/7/2018
After so many year later I came across this lovely fanfic! It’s so detailed and so well written! I had a really nice time reading this.
10933279-Delete-Account-Please chapter 52 . 8/6/2018
That was a great story I enjoy reading it.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 52 . 1/14/2018
Awesome story! I would have loved to see Kara and/or Jason old enough to join their dad and be introduced to the world, but it was still a perfect ending.
Guest chapter 52 . 12/31/2016
I enjoy this was a great story.
PleaseDeleteAccount8591822 chapter 52 . 12/31/2016
I though this was a great story.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 52 . 9/16/2016
In April of this year one of my fans recommended this story on my Facebook group. At the time I logged it in my to-read list. On August 30th I started reading it. Part-way through I began to grow suspicious I had read it previously. Your idea of the crystal grown underground transport system was very distinctive. Sure enough I found a short entry on how much I enjoyed the story in my previous logging system. I enjoyed the story even more the second time. I will go recommend it to my fans. I'm not sure why this wonderfully detailed story doesn't have more readers.

The level of detail you put into the story and your explanations bridging the gap between previous movies and Superman Returns make this story positively delightful. It's definitely one of my favorite stories. Thank you for taking the time to write and share.
Delete-account-please-7795250 chapter 52 . 5/2/2016
I really enjoy reading this great work on it.
Delete-account-please-7795464 chapter 52 . 5/2/2016
I have really enjoy reading this great work on it.
Delete-account-please-7198247 chapter 52 . 10/23/2015
Very good story I have enjoy reading it great job on it.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/13/2015
Louis is such a bitch to Richard. I dunno why they are still together. No one would ever take that much shot without blowing up. Sorry, but the Louis on this storie is acting very bad. Like a child and a freaking bitch!
nobodez chapter 25 . 2/28/2015
Is it weird that, even though this is a "Superman Returns" fic I'm imagining Perry as Lawrence Fishburne? Heck, Clark is still Reeves in my head, and for some reason Lois is Terri Hatcher (but Dean Caine is never Clark).
nobodez chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Out of the mouths of babes!

Well, this is really going to complicate things for the adults in the room.