Reviews for The Addiction
Roganette chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
Fantastic story, love the ending!
SexySuccess chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
such a perfect ending to a great story. loved ittt! definitely going down as one of my favs. They came such a long way from how they were at the beginning and all it took was a direct threat for him to claim what was his all along. Thanks for the sharing this :) and PS stop apologizing for the length of the story! I love long stories. but seriously yours doesnt even come close to being considered 'long'. it's perfect as it is and I even found myself dreading the ending! Def worth a reread :) xox
SexySuccess chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
love this so much
SexySuccess chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
this gets more amazing with every chapter
SexySuccess chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
aww loved this one as well
SexySuccess chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I loved this chappie. "Why should you care who I fuck" lmao she threw a shoe at him hahaha. Funny
HawkAngel XD chapter 13 . 9/3/2011
amazing work! very lovely!

Jakob the Girl chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Good story. Sweet, but not so bad my teeth hurt. Great job. A few, minor spelling and gramer errors, but the over all story put those right out of my mind. I enjoyed it greatly.
Daevanam Daevo chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
Great work! The ending was so cute! And the whole concept of the fic was something I had never heard of before, kudos for the creativity.
washingtongirl-91 chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTEEEEEEEE! love:) great job love he character play and the relationships slow development:) at the end there since rogue is so good with controling her powers i think she could have buzzed/pulled a little from remy without the slimball(he isnt always but i kinda got that impression in this one) sticking around for mental company... at least if i was in her situation i would have (just a enough for a tiny buzz)... then again most "written maries" are better than me:) haha
The Reserved Reader chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
This transitioned so amazingly well from The Last Stand. Even though I am not a big fan of the Logan/Jean pairing I still like when his feelings towards her are acknowledged instead of dismissed as it makes the Logan/Marie pairing that much easier to envision when I see the movies. The change in their relationship was gradual and it stemmed from need and turned into something that they both wanted which is what was so great about this story. I loved seeing the change Logan saw in Marie and all the little instances in the mansion when they were together.

Ah, Remy… don’t you know that there is a fine line between courage and stupidity:) It was great to see Logan getting protective and finally admitting to everyone that Marie is, indeed, taken.
mudpuddledemon chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
The last chapter was my favorite, can't blame a cajun for trying! ; p
JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
PMSL, "Yes, now fuck off." What a great line!

I'm already falling in love with this fic and I've only read the first chapter :) I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
mhgood chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Oh, I loved this story! Great twist at the end in having Remy be the catalyst that had then doing the big reveal. Very nice!
ZafiraMente chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
Very nice job, I enjoyed this story a lot. :)