Reviews for Queen of my Heart
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Omgosh! I absolutely love this one! Besides from Sasuke and Ino, I love everything from Shika-Temari (lucky Shika! lol) to Naru-Hina-Kiba and Kakashi!
NIVNIV chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
love u and your stories especially this one:))
May-kin Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
aw it was really good
InoSasu lovr chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
AW! That was adorable. I really am on a binge of your writing, huh? ;) Great job, as normal, and Sasuke is just so sweet I could die, but I won't. Till next time!
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Hmm not really, i dont want to be a queen, i'd rather be a princess :D Lol

This just cracked me up hahaha, and trust my Kakashi to be reading a perverted book ok well you never really see him without it but its like a part of him so you can't really help it Lol.

And yes you read that right i did say MY Kakashi Lol

But this was kool haha
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
aw...

that was cute!

oh sasuke is a perv.

xD

but i realy, really, really liked this! hahaha
sasuino.Fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
that was sexy xd
pixieface Lust chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was so cute. :))

Oh God I love Temari here. she's so kickass. She and Ino should totally team up and be partners in EVERY possible crime! hahaha.

Ino was a LITTLE shallow for getting mad at Sasuke but...anyway it was still cuter than anything!

You should totally do more snobbing Ino's, pleading Sasuke's!, and kickass Temari's. XD

and. omg. Gallery! i love that song.
ino4life chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
heh. loved it! you are really good at these, huh? lol. well i loved the story a lot. wait...i already said that. heh heh. lol. well anyways, keep writing! you're great -
Ooottakkajiii chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was so swet...! That was awesome...! I hope to see more SasuIno in da future...! (perverted Sasuke) hahahaha...he was funny...!Thank you for writing dis story...!

Anyways my sig.