Reviews for Secret
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
whoa. ok, yes, definitely a surprise crack pairing! but then again...aren't all crack pairings such? this was well written and i'm no where near being a fan of kogako but this was a good fic. since i also have a big love for crack pairings, i am in love with this! thank you for breaking barriers! :)
Sirena87 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
no no no no... no koganei/ fuuko... it's so.. no... i like the part about tokiya x fuuko... good job!
animeluverjc chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Hello, i don't know if you're still on the making of fics..but i hope you could write some more with this pairing...i think it is a cute pairing...hehehe...ganbatte!
Mizumi Saeko chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
phew, I thought it was yaoi at first..thank god..don't like yaoi and yuri fics. /Fuuko. Interesting! First I've ever seen! I think it's great, though strange coupling but who really cares *avoids items being thrown by ToFuu fan clubs* heh. but I think it's greatt continue!

~like kaoru's fanged tooth..
Fuuko Rawks chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
kaoru n fuuko?*incredulous*cool!
angstmuse chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
sugoi! beautiful.

very touching, indeed.

once again, you have left me in awe.
ice water chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
this is interesting. i cant imagine kaoru stealing fuuko from tokiya. hehe
Akara no Miko chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
hey, i actually read your story a long time ago, now i was actually hoping to find the new chapter uploaded but was dissappointed *wails*. I know it's just a test but I really hope you'd continue. So, later dayz.
saturn de wicked chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
heh, your market testing got quite a good result, ne! i want more of this! (you can take it that i want more of this than Believe Your Smile... heheh) is there a chance of twisting it into a mikagami/koganei? as much as i love alternate pairings... koganei/fuuko is STRAIGHT *clutches head* ABOMINABLE!
silrayn silverwolf chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
This is good! ; i get sick and tired of all the tokiyaxfuuko fics out there! so is this a one shot or... I'm in favor of you continuing _
j chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
woah! i luv tok/fuu pairings but this...hmm...

could get *very interesting*... please write more, ok? do me a huge favor and tell me when you've got the next chapter posted, k? arigatou gozaimasu.
silverdreamster chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
I'M SHOCKED! but i like your description of Mikagami... _ Fuuko and Raiha forever!
golden-flame4 chapter 1 . 10/13/2001
WAO! good fic! gerat fic! twisted fic! more! interesting!
Rune Valentine chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
It's got a weird pairing, though you're doing great... keep it up!
Black Jade chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Well, that was certainly a surprise. I don't particularly like the pairing ( I'm old-fashioned _~. I don't think older women should go out with younger men), but of course, it depends on how the story is done.