Reviews for Wildfire
potato patato chapter 24 . 6/25/2016
This is good
Mr Gamer386 chapter 33 . 6/21/2015
More more more more more more more more more more!
Mr Gamer386 chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
Sorry for my last review I thought you kinda coped avatar a bit
Mr Gamer386 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Avatar revrenece here people Avatar i say AVATAR
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 33 . 3/25/2013
excellent job with the chars, a few grammaical errors in most chaps but the story is mostly readable, excep for the areas that are giant walls of text. still keep it up!
ciao!
gnewm chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
then storys really good so far are you going to continue it or quit just pm me the answer
latiasfan1 chapter 33 . 10/23/2011
this is a brilliant story! please, please, pleeeaaasssse write more!
Mr. Anajnamaus chapter 33 . 8/4/2011
Dude, I know your probably never gonna read this, since its been 2 years since you updated anything, but Ignis is the proper spelling, not Ingis. Gotta love Latin people.
crimson confur chapter 33 . 7/15/2011
I was wondering why this finely tuned story has ceased to be updated there are simply so many directions it ken go, the way it stopped left a need for a continuation possibly braking into M territory under a seprit but linked title exploring more in the way of their Relationships and haw perceptions change along the way. Wildfire with some polishing could provide a very well constructed, strong, independent base if ended a bit smoother or something.

Well Dun
Base10 chapter 33 . 12/6/2010
You're never coming back, are you? You've given up writing amirite? I love this story way too much to let it die, so can I continue this story if you're not going to?
Your stalker chapter 33 . 10/13/2010
Please update! Story is bloody amazing (what the guy below me said). It's been over 2 years now. Have you quit this?
Base10 chapter 29 . 10/10/2010
I love this story! Like, worship-type love it! The plot is perfect, the spelling is great and I haven't come across any real grammatical errors yet. One thing though. In chapter 24, when Simon is saying that Ember is way more important than Holly, you wrote Holly instead of Ember. That's about itI've read up to the end of chap 33 and absolutely LOVE it. Speaking of the end, I don't want to sound like a flamer, whiner or beggar, but when are you going to update this again? It's been almost 2 years now...
ACEPLAYA chapter 33 . 10/7/2010
2 years. Its been over 2 years nao...did u quit this?
Raolin chapter 33 . 8/26/2010
You did an excellent job on this story, and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out!
Finish Dragonheart chapter 33 . 7/7/2010
Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart!