Reviews for Indelible
dr. kitten chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Oh my god, this is gut-wrenching, but so, so good! Very tasteful but sexy as well, sweet and packs such an emotional punch. If you ever feel inspired to enlarge on the story ... I would love to read more!
steinmarie chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Goddammit... You made me cry. I loved the story. I wish that they would have done more with Doyle in the movie, and you met those standards. The raw feelings being tossed about were remarkably realistic, fitting into my own heart. Thank you. It was fantastic.
CaptainxBarnes chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
This was so well written and I got completely sucked into the story! I loved the relationship between doyle and tammy and how raw the emotions were
bloodredcherry chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
This last chapter was killer as well. Despite wishing things had ended differently, it fits perfectly with the reality of the situation.
bloodredcherry chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
"what had taken place there in the dark between desperation and knowing better." This line is killer, and sums up the entire situation perfectly.
rockndasha chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
shit... i was reading this while listenig to the soundtrack from the movie, and the last chapter happened to have "london deserted" playing in the backgorund... it nearly made me cry :(

wonderful and powerful story!
Hidden Relevance chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Oh man this was abosolutely stunning.. seriously great job!

(and if she was 17 she was technically legal in most of the states too lol)
Tower chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Wow. Intense. That is all I can say. Powerfully intense. Very very great small read. Never really thought of Doyle and Tammy this way, but I can see it now.
Vaako chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
This was moving and well written, so sad. So sad that he felt he had to redeem himself and never got a chance, so sad a 'might've been' :( I loved their thoughts, their POV and the subtle tenderness shared. Very bitterweet piece. Great job!
Thresher chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Aaaagh! God, this fic made my heart go all warm and gooey and then chapter five ripped it out without the courtesy of anesthesia.

One nitpick though, you seem to think Doyle was a draftee. He wasn't. The US doesn't have an active conscription program anymore, it's been all volunteer since the 70s. Doyle man was a member of US Army Special Forces Operational Detachment Delta-better known as Delta Force. As a Delta sniper, and at the rank of Sergeant, he'd be in his late 20s. This was definitely a May-December romance, as fleeting as it was.
ExtremeDancer chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
This was VERY well written! I loved the way you made it move-I think it was very plausible in the situations they were in. I just wish it could have stopped before Chapter 5 :)
Harley-Jensen chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Aww very heart wrenching. I hate when Doyle has to die but you captured the characters very well. I loved it!
Ninya chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
I love this story. A lot. You did a great job keeping both of them in character. I really hope you'll write more 28 Weeks Later fanfiction since there's not too much of it. :)
gukkiez chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
very beautiful story! I loved it! I wished Doyle didnt have to die!
Twitz chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
Awesome story, although I never once thought of Doyle and Tammy getting together. :)