Reviews for Some Things
The Richmaster chapter 9 . 6/21
The interactions between these two are really fun
The Richmaster chapter 8 . 6/20
This was fun, especially the inclusion of Chase and Wuya
The Richmaster chapter 7 . 6/20
The team interactions here were pretty fun
Slendy chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
I really hope you continue this. You are such a good writer and artist (I recently watched you on DA). I wish you the best of luck with this!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Hilarious I love it
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read here. And I mean it. You are amazing at writing and making such an enjoyable fic. I don't know if you're ever going to update this (because I would love for you to finish it) but those 21 chapters made me learn a lot. I admire you bot as a writer and artist (saw your works of deviantART).
InsanitySilver chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
Haha, wow I really shot myself in the foot by not checking if this was completed before I started reading it. One my quest to find a decent Jackimiko fic, I told FFN to sort by favorites. Usually when I do that the top fic fails to impress me, but then I found yours. The writing was great. The premise was interesting and felt very naturally. Oh, at that bit with the prosthetics was pure genius! I could totally see that happening to Jack. Kimiko, Dojo, Jack and all the others were perfectly written. The plot and the romance mixed wonderfully. I’m still amazed at how subtly you revealed pieces of Jack throughout the story. Whatever happened to Chase and Wuya anyways? You had me on the edge of my seat for a good three days. Now, I can’t even imagine going back to work on stuff I did four years ago, so I don’t blame you if you’ve moved on. That being said if you did keep writing, about one hundred other people and I would be really really REALLY happy. Thanks so much for sharing! This story was a treat!
Mciky chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
OK SERIOUSLY, please finish this story , i dont care how long it take you, i think everybody will wait for you, but just please finish this magnific story. because seriously this is killing me little by little
Hey chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
You are making us wait four years for the next chapter
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I ADORE THIS SO MUCH! Words cannot describe how much I love this, It is truly the best Kimiko/Jack story out there! I love the clever comebacks and the playful dialogue and the sheer richness of how you portray them! I know it's been awhile, but don't give up on this one! :D
z chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Hands down the best JackKim story on this site please oh please update I have been 're reading this for years now
Wolfie Chaos chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
Wow. Just wow. I read this in one day because I couldn't stop reading. This is amazing. I found this story when I found your artwork of it on Deviantart. By the way love the JackXKimiko art you've drawn. It's so freaking awesome! And I love the fluffiness of the story. I just want to hug you and give you a teddy bear. It seems you haven't updated this in a long while. That makes me kind of sad since you're such a great writer because the way you gradually formed their relationship through the story makes it all the better. It's better than the "oh we were enemies once and now I love you because I always have" bullshit. Pardon my language, but your work is so freaking creative and talented. I also love the idea of Jack working with prosthetics. As I was reading, I've noticed the way you described his hand, and I was like is he part robotic or something, and I was right! Ha! But I hope you continue this. You are one of the few JackXKimiko authors that I really appreciate. Well thanks for listening to my insistent commentary and hope you update soon. Wolfie out!
PrincessCallyie chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
This was a wonderful story! Jack and Kimiko's relationship was paced perfectly! And the way you made Jack so quirky toward the end was so great! It showed how comfortable Jack was becoming with Kimiko. This is one of the best fics I have read and I wished you would had finished it!
Ichiro-Temajii chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
I found you on DA And I wish I found you sooner here on Fanfiction.
Excited for chapter 21
too lazy to log chapter 21 . 6/1/2013
Man this was last updated two years ago. Bah, oh well. Still! Great story, really enjoyed it. :)