Reviews for Ruthless
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
It's a nice story but...I'm totally lost. When is this supposed to happen? Where is this on the Wicked timeline? D:
KaraLee713 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
So I've read all the Wicked stories you've posted, and I'm just absolutely blown away. More shocking to me, however, than your skill and my reactions to your work, is the low review count. You are a truly gifted writer, and so far beyond so many of the more popular stories on this site, that I can't even begin to fathom how you haven't received more feedback.

All your work is beautifully characterized, highly emotional, and just flawless in terms of style and wording. The only issue I have, where I ever felt sort of thrown from the story was in "Ratty and Porcelain," a little less than halfway down. You have a hyphen at the end of the sentence "Why don't you come learn and see?" that I'm assuming was supposed to be one line down as a separation of the different sections.

But, that was only a typo, and I really don't have anything else I would change. Not that I would be so presumptuous as to assume I have any skill in critiquing (which I don't), but for what it's worth, I am in awe.

And again, not to sound like a tool, but I don't select favorite authors lightly. Regarding favorite stories, I'm slightly more... shall we say, exuberant? But I've always been very hesitant to label a person as a "favorite," and you are most definitely going on the list. I can't wait to see more from you!

And sorry for the rambling review. :)
ReallyUhSharp chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Wow, that was flawless.

I especially loved some of Glinda's lines:

"I can't be me without you."

"I'm not enough to change your mind."

So sad, yet so sweet.

And even though I knew the outcome, I couldn't help hoping that Elphaba would change her mind about staying!

Very well written D