Reviews for Happy Barricade Day 2008
theoneandonlybyrd chapter 8 . 4/4
I loved this! It was so in character and wonderful and didn't feel rushed like some other e/r I've read. This was amazing and I loved it and please continue using your awesome gift of writing 3
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I dressed up as Enjolras too! I was stared at too! Nobody knew who I was. No theatre kids at school. So alone:) I also brought a giant red flag and waved it around all day singing. The next day I wore my Éponine costume. I like your story!
Megan chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
I really love your work! Enjolras is my favorite character from les Mis and I love the depth you give him. I love the relationship you have described between him and Grantaire! This is amazing, I actually cried little while reading it. Write more!
LOTRcool chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
interesting, I don't like normally R/E slash, because I have read the parts that they say make it clear that at least Grantaire is homosexual and I don't see it. But well I like this.
Broadway Evanescence chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Wow you're story is amazing! In so into it!q
Julianna chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. Please write more, you are an amazing writer.
I Couldn't Find My Pen chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
I just have to say- this AMAZING! Wow! Your writing style is so beautiful and just makes you want to read on... All of the chapters just aren't long enough! I'm sorry not very many people reviewed you at the time:( I would absolutely love for you to continue! Seriously I would read this whole book!
I love how you've done the characters and their relationship, it makes so much sense and you've done it very realistically.
I absolutely loved the last chapter, it's soo cute and awesome:D
Your so skilled seriously, and this story is amazing. I LOVE for you to continue, please this is AMAZING, the best I've read in years!
EKL22 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I know it's been over 3 years since you've updated this story, and I may seem creepy reviewing, but I absolutely loved reading this. You're an amazing writer, far better than I ever hope to be. I love this story!
Nicole chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Okay so I just read this whole thing and I believe it is safe to say I have fallen in love with it. I doubt there will be an update any time soon since it hasn't been updated for more than 3 years but, I still would like to say that I wish there was an update soon! This fic is just genuine, amazing, adorable, and just perfect. Kudos to you for creating such a spectacular story! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Oh please continue this! It's awesome :)
Courtney chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Please up date this! Its amazing!
infalliblefandom chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Ok wow. I just have to let you know that this is the most remarkable Les Mes fanfic I have ever read. Your writing is beautiful, and your characterisation is also. So much so that even your OOC moments somehow seem in character. It was so beautiful and poignant, and I could write pages on what I loved about it.. but I will spare you. All I can say is thank you for writing something so wonderful - I'll be back to reread soon! :)
Cossette chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Please continue this its just beautiful. btw what do you call EnjolrasGrantaire?
Cossette chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
This is really touching and SO cute. Please don't stop writing this
Grantaire's Bottle chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Where's the rest? It's really good!