Reviews for From Destiny to Fate v2
Rainbowluvr17 chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Hey there! Relena's butler/driver is Pagen or Pagan, I can't remember the spelling.

Oh, and the URL is kinda cut out, it shows some of it but not all.
spanderfan chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
I love your stories. Especially the ones with Usagi as the older sister of Serenity. I don't think I've ever seen that before. I hope you continue this story.
authentic chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
I just discovered this story and I love it! It's wonderfully written and very different than most stories you find on .

Please update when you get a chance. I would love to see this story finished. I'm very interested in what happens next!
Serenity Maxwell chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
mars was pretty cool in the chapter. way to let her shine. :D great job.
Resuri chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
Dude, the date scene and then, like, OMG KICK ASS SCENCE.

haha.

'by the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.'

yep. somethin' big's gonna happen soon, eh? :P

Nice chapter, as per the usual. :p
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
great story
MoonBunny777 chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
Amazing! Great job with the fluff lol! It was really cute and such a good date for them! You did a really great job! I love this chapter! As always update soon hehe!
MoonBunny777 chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
Well i have to admit i really hate Relena but you made her a pretty kewl character in your story so i guess its all right! Love this chapter you did a really good job! Cant wait to read more! Keep working on the fluff it doesnt come easy hehe! Hope your mom is doing well to!
Serenity Maxwell chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
they are in trouble now man. lol, but it shoulc keep things very interesting. great job. :)
Resuri chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
Again, very good chapter. Yay for fight scenes! :D

\m/

(I founded a few errors, but those are trival. ;) ) (spelling errors were intended in this message.) ;)

-Les
Serenity Maxwell chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
this chapter was just so cute at the end. all i could do was think aw.
MoonBunny777 chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Aw what a terrible place to end the chapter sniff* I love this story so much! It is by far one of the best on this site! I cant wait to read more so you need to update soon! Plus dont forget the fluffyness you promised me!lol Looking forward to reading more so dont keep me waiting to long! Great job!
MoonBunny777 chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Yes! I am so glad i did wait to read your new chapters hehe i dont have to wait for you to update! This is getting really good i cant wait to see the rest of the story! Great job!
MoonBunny777 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Wow sorry it took so long to read your new chapters life has gotten really busy! Still doing chemo so sometimes its hard to get on here! I am really honor that you read my story and liked it! No need to worry i am just like you! Only happy endings lol! I love this story! It is so wonderful! I am so glad that you are still writting it and are going to complete it! Love the chapter!
Serenity Maxwell chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
i may not like releana, but i love this fictin. :D great job.