Reviews for Let Me In
I'm Meaner Than My Demons chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Amazing story absolutely brilliant and mindblowing. Great Job!
on-stolen-time chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
:O Oh wow, just wow. How you incorporated everything important about them. How the Doctor always tries to hide himself, even though he is so very tired of being lonely. How he has this intense need to share himself, fill that empty void in his mind, and yet he is so scared on what she will find there. But Rose. Oh Rose, how she doesnt care. She has seen him face demons, monster, even death itself, laughing. Oh how she has seen him all, that she wants him all. Forever.
iLoveSexyBritishMen chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love this story... but what happened to the tie? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!
English Maiden chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
No words can describe how lovely this is!

Simply beautiful :)

EM
Alicefreak chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
aw... I love this story!
Gallfreyan April chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I'm reviewing BEFORE I read this time... I just want to say that it's currently nearly 12:30 & I'm falling asleep reading your series! I hate to put any of it down!

I do have 1 MINOR suggestion though. Very MINOR! I was thinking (maybe it's cause I'm not 100% familiar w/ all the episode names & what not yet...) that you should do a quick review of what happened in the epi. you're referencing or one of the end of the epi you're referencing. I realize that you probably already finished this series so my suggestion is mute point, but maybe you could keep it in mind for future fics!
Wingless-Fairy chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow! Truly fantastic! You're an amazing writer! )
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
aw this is a oneshot right? thats a shame this is an amazing little story. and it's so sweet at the end at least in my opinion
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aw! Love it. :D
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Very sweet lovely addition to the series.
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I love how you tied that last scene in, it is definately one of my favorites from the show.
montypython203 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Damn that was good!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Beautiful and sweet, just like your others. I always enjoy your stories, keep up the good work.
Roses23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Wow! This is amazing! Can't wait for your next story! xx
Brit191 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I love this whole series! And that last line was perfect!

Its so sad! Amazing work!