Reviews for The Dark Side of Light
2brown-eyes chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I always wondered the same; if Edward told Bella he was jealous then maybe she might stayed a way.
Christinebj chapter 22 . 8/5/2012
I have just finished reading your 3 TW books from Alice's point of View. I have not written a lot of reviews but I wanted to tell you that I appreciated your work! Alice came much more alive in the second and third books. Your writing style and general skills have also improved over your postings. I had the review of these books dedicated to my by my dear friend Abby Weyr so I have been reading them ever sense she posted it on her blog. I have a ton of stuff to do now to catch up in my real life but thanks for the escape! I will look over some of your other works and look forward to more wonderful hours of reading.
abbyweyr chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Finally finished it. Great! Thanks again for sharing. Will check out your other T stories.
abby weyr chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
nice job.
abby weyr chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
busy Alice!
abby weyr chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
nice bit of Edward Alice conversation while waiting for Bella after bonfire.
abby weyr chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
interesting thoughts about Bella and Jacob. never thought about the Cullens having to deal with the changing emotions of Bella, being careful..maybe reasonable not ever having that close and continual interaction with humans.
abby weyr chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
The one thing missing is Esme being upset at being dragged into the protective kidnapping scheme. Alice's thoughts as Rosalie went to talk to Bella seem reasonable - maybe monitor any reaction from Bella would be only thing to add and that not necessary.
abby weyr chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Maybe a filler chapter but a nice one. Liked the Rosalie and Alice interactions. The previous chapters were good. Interesting take on the Victoria - treaty line situation. Like the idea of family wrestling tournament. I always figured that all vampires would have some instinct for fighting, but any coven would teach new ones more.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 22 . 1/25/2012
Great Job... Loved it
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 22 . 10/27/2011
OOh I so truly enjoyed this story. And, would be so willing to help with Betaing it. It's really not so bad. At least for now can work on the minor details.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
Yay!

The way you spun the tale in Alice's POV - all of them, not just this one, is just amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading these stories and am glad you did it for us reader's enjoyment. :)
Luin Elee chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I think you should do a one on alice's pov in breaking dawn. I would love to here about what she was thinking while leaving and everything. please consider this! :)
IThinkINeededThat chapter 22 . 10/7/2010
Well, the only thing you are missing here - and it would have been kind of fun to see - is Alice's reaction when Edward decides to turn Bella that day.

That would have been an amusing few minutes of emotional chaos LOL
IThinkINeededThat chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
lol Wouldn't it be just like ALice to think about how a cast would not look good for graduation!

lol -a fried like that would drive me nuts!