Reviews for The Ambiguity of Trust
CoD chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
I'm just gonna sit here in this corner and rock back and forth until there's more of this wonderful story. Please do continue before the withdrawal symptoms get too strong.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Poor Jarlaxle. Again.

I mean, this is interesting, for even if the tortures are inflicted to Zaknafein, we have the impression that Jarlaxle is suffering the most. This is great... and awfully sad at the same time.
amlugwen chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
orc: ew, lots of moping and groping and not much else, and here I thought those drow would be more fun in private -.-

am: oh it was definitely worth reading, well done you two! and so sad, considering what's going to happen ;_;
hakatri chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
hm... this chapter has a nice cosy feeling to it, but at the same time it makes me a bit sad, because the future seems so bleak to both of them.

I wonder though, why I never got an alert for this one... very strange.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
I love them!

And I'm stupidly giggling in front of my screen.

More-more-more I wanna say :p
hakatri chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Gods! You're so evil to end it like that! I need an answer to that nearly as badly as Jarlaxle.

Anyway, these two have some hard times coming when Zaknafein gets back and tangled up in Malice's affairs I guess.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Oy... These questions are dangerous ones, Jarlaxle. You risk much.

Anyway, great story, great writing. It's so unusual to see Jarlaxle so vulnerable. I mean... that much!

Keep on role-playing, girls, this is just amazing!
Zolarix Aster chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Good story. Zaknafien's reaction to what Jarlaxle is saying makes sense.

But the second chapter gets a bit...graphic. Enough so that you may want to change the rating.