Reviews for Rules
Its lovely(:
kandita chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I really like this
nipnag chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
lovely! it'd be even better if team 8 really did face itachi (would make ita/hina an even more feasible idea!), but i don't think that actually happened in the manga/anime, did it :/
sseleman chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Your effort in trying to make those two in character really did pay off. It's as close as anyone can get. As for the story (sorry in advance for lacking a better word), it's simply wonderful. I was left speechless. Not one sentence was unnecessary, and I loved your use of imagery and how you used a list to present the plot. Their relationship was so heartbreaking. Definitely a new favorite of mine. :) You're awesome! Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
awesome
Kiikii no Squeaky-chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
this is actually really good
Apple Of The Sand chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
It's official: I love your ItaHina fics! (short as they may be)You're really good at portraying them in a way that's interesting and believable at the same time!
doryfishie chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
...i love it...sorry, i don't know what else to say. i think it made me cry. especially the last rule. that might just be a reaction from lack of sleep but...i don't know. i love it
a little girl blue chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
omigosh i love this. its... amazing.
cherrypudding chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
that was so well written, well done. i luved it. hope you write more like this. it was beautiful.
Dead.SummerXx chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
*sniffle* Beatiful, but sad. :')
Yuri chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was deep. I liked it. I never read anything like this before. It was cool.