Reviews for Takato's Light
Ultimateblack chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Nice work. But here's a question: are you referring to the sub or the dub? Cuz you're using dub names but having daisuke act like in the dub, calling takeru by his real name and not making fun like TJ or TM...
Oh and doesn't Takato have like an idolization on Taichi and Daisuke?
NatNicole chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
SUPER AWESOME! I usually hate cross-overs between seasons apart from 01 and 02 coz theyre related. This is the only cross-over that I really like.
Taeniaea chapter 26 . 7/29/2012
cool story
thesame12 chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
lol nice frontier cameo
Gallantmon7196 chapter 26 . 5/5/2012
One of the best stories I have read on this site.
bubbajack chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
Welll..thats not good is it? Nice chap!
bubbajack chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
Dang so Takato is feelin the pressure now huh? Well at least Jeri and Kari have buried the hatchet. Nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
Well another deamon dead another chapter down! Nice fight scene and great chapter!
bubbajack chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
Well last time Takato got pissed Gilmon digivloved into a real monster so i'd say impmon has EVERY right to be afraid! Great chap!
bubbajack chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
I'm not EXACTLY sure whats going on with the prophcey an all but I know one thing for sure...I like it!
bubbajack chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
This is not looking good for Takato. First he loses both Kari and Jeri and now he is being mind controlled this isnt lookin good... Great chapter!
bubbajack chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
Well this aint good now is it? Kari feels betrayed Takato feels like crap and now Kari is captured by her "brother"! Great chapter!
bubbajack chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Ok so D-Reaper is back an up to no good and Takato has a date...Awesome! Nice chap!
bubbajack chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
Well Takato is gonna have serious girl problems in the future huh? Great chap!
bubbajack chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
Well this Reunion didnt go as planned huh? Well I loved this chap and I cant wait to see what happens next!