Reviews for When Life Gives You Lemons, Don't Get Too Attached
korppi74 chapter 5 . 1/6
I had a good cry for the last two chapters.. It was so sad but love it nonetheless. At least they can be together in the end, Severus deserves some happiness in his (after) life
He deserves it for sure (':
normaj chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
Heartbreaking and smiles at the same time.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
They ended up together so it is alright for me. Great read.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
THAT FUCKING TITLE IS NOT RELEVANT. I EXPECTED A FUNNY LITTLE BREAK UP STORY BUT INSTEAD IM SITTING HERE CRYING. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOR DOING THAT TO ME.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Yay! They may have died but as long as they're together I'm happy!
Qwestiria chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
this is great!

please write another chapter!
Lauri4Snape chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
OMG! lets just say i have tears going everywhere hear :'(
mikomikko chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
ow... i cried at the end. XP. it could have been longer and less tragic i suppose... haha nice plot anywayz~

miko
michelle-emma chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
wow, that is the best story i have ever read. I did not expect the ending it was so sad and i acctually cried. thanks for a great story
Paganwildcat chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
good god! That was sad... a happy ending in a very sad way. I couldn't read at one point until I dried my eyes! lol

Excellent!
blackcrazgrl chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
omg you almost made me cry... and thats damn near impossible. really good story... sad but good. i kind of want to know what happens to Ron... does his guilt get the best of him? write more chapters please i really want to know.
Rebecca9207 chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
oh wow that was one of the saddest fics i've read...it actually had me crying *hates u for making me cry but loves you at the same time for writing such a great fic* the ending was absolutely beautiful! just an overall great fic
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
dark-haired-girl chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
OMFG! THAT IS THE SADDEST THING! I felt awefull while reading it! But thats a good thing! Im not too wild about the pairing but whatever. THAT WAS BLOODY GOOD.
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
*tear* what a tradgic ending. but i love that you let them be together in the end.