Reviews for When Life Gives You Lemons, Don't Get Too Attached
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
THAT FUCKING TITLE IS NOT RELEVANT. I EXPECTED A FUNNY LITTLE BREAK UP STORY BUT INSTEAD IM SITTING HERE CRYING. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOR DOING THAT TO ME.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Yay! They may have died but as long as they're together I'm happy!
Qwestiria chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
this is great!

please write another chapter!
Lauri4Snape chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
OMG! lets just say i have tears going everywhere hear :'(
mikomikko chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
ow... i cried at the end. XP. it could have been longer and less tragic i suppose... haha nice plot anywayz~

miko
michelle-emma chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
wow, that is the best story i have ever read. I did not expect the ending it was so sad and i acctually cried. thanks for a great story
Paganwildcat chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
good god! That was sad... a happy ending in a very sad way. I couldn't read at one point until I dried my eyes! lol

Excellent!
blackcrazgrl chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
omg you almost made me cry... and thats damn near impossible. really good story... sad but good. i kind of want to know what happens to Ron... does his guilt get the best of him? write more chapters please i really want to know.
Rebecca9207 chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
oh wow that was one of the saddest fics i've read...it actually had me crying *hates u for making me cry but loves you at the same time for writing such a great fic* the ending was absolutely beautiful! just an overall great fic
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
dark-haired-girl chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
OMFG! THAT IS THE SADDEST THING! I felt awefull while reading it! But thats a good thing! Im not too wild about the pairing but whatever. THAT WAS BLOODY GOOD.
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
*tear* what a tradgic ending. but i love that you let them be together in the end.
nimath chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Wow, that was terribly sad. I was crying throughout the last three chapters. At least they got a somewhat happy ending, although all those they left behind just lost more. Thanks for the story and I look forward to reading more!
snapefan2007 chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
great story. I cried but i really did like it.
Lupin's Mistress chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Amazing...simply a beautifully written fanfic that actually led me to tears. I don't usually cry because of stuff I've read but some reason this fic just led me to crying...it was really sad, just all that stuff about how she died just before he asked her to marry him, it kind of just goes to show you that you never really know what's going to happen...the ending was also great, just that they end up together in the afterlife, rather than Severus going a little nuts about her death...anyway great fic, I really enjoyed it...

-Erika