Reviews for When Life Gives You Lemons, Don't Get Too Attached
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
They ended up together so it is alright for me. Great read.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
THAT FUCKING TITLE IS NOT RELEVANT. I EXPECTED A FUNNY LITTLE BREAK UP STORY BUT INSTEAD IM SITTING HERE CRYING. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOR DOING THAT TO ME.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Yay! They may have died but as long as they're together I'm happy!
Qwestiria chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
this is great!

please write another chapter!
Lauri4Snape chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
OMG! lets just say i have tears going everywhere hear :'(
mikomikko chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
ow... i cried at the end. XP. it could have been longer and less tragic i suppose... haha nice plot anywayz~

miko
michelle-emma chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
wow, that is the best story i have ever read. I did not expect the ending it was so sad and i acctually cried. thanks for a great story
Paganwildcat chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
good god! That was sad... a happy ending in a very sad way. I couldn't read at one point until I dried my eyes! lol

Excellent!
blackcrazgrl chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
omg you almost made me cry... and thats damn near impossible. really good story... sad but good. i kind of want to know what happens to Ron... does his guilt get the best of him? write more chapters please i really want to know.
Rebecca9207 chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
oh wow that was one of the saddest fics i've read...it actually had me crying *hates u for making me cry but loves you at the same time for writing such a great fic* the ending was absolutely beautiful! just an overall great fic
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
dark-haired-girl chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
OMFG! THAT IS THE SADDEST THING! I felt awefull while reading it! But thats a good thing! Im not too wild about the pairing but whatever. THAT WAS BLOODY GOOD.
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
*tear* what a tradgic ending. but i love that you let them be together in the end.
nimath chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Wow, that was terribly sad. I was crying throughout the last three chapters. At least they got a somewhat happy ending, although all those they left behind just lost more. Thanks for the story and I look forward to reading more!
snapefan2007 chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
great story. I cried but i really did like it.