Reviews for But the World continues to Turn
BellaAtHeartt chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
CHLOE! See I'm reviewing! Happy? Well of course I loved it! Since you are like a way better author then me. I think Mike is absolutely hilarious! Again, as always. I wouldn't change a single thing. Ahamzingly awesome.

LOVE YA,

BellaAtHeartt
Princess-Tinkerbelle chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
Well. I love it. (Obviously.)

'I hate High School.'

Possibly my most used sentence. (Except, that I say school. Becasue I'm English, and secondary school is just too long to say... Anyway *cough*)

“My summer was spent in Bora Bora testing how well SPF 256 really worked for NASA.

I think it makes me look a bit unnaturally pale though. What about you?”

And that *of course* because, lets face it, it just plain rules.

OK. I love it.

Update soon!

Love,

elliexoxoxoxoxoxoxox
ArsenalFan chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
Hee hee. I love your Mike thoughts.
x-aly-x chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
yay another chapter written and it was great I'm still loving the change in pov's great work.

Love Aly
AlwaysBettingOnAlice chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
I had no idea I could review my own story. Why on earth would we be able to do this?
RidiculouslyFixated chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
FANTASTIC! i love your writing style, it's delicious :)
Princess-Tinkerbelle chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
*Ahem*. Billy Joel. (Ok, I cheated, I looked up all the names on the internet, but, hey! I'm just using my inititive. Sorry...)

Oh! Tanya! I can't wait! She's gonna make it way interesting! (Not that it isn't already...Ok, I'm just gonna go and get a spade to make the digging easier. *hangs head in shame*)

But, oh, I love this story so much!

Update as soon as you can!

Lots of love,

elliexoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Princess-Tinkerbelle chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Heyy!

OMG! I LOVE you Mike! He always makes me laugh! Ah, YouTube.

(Hey, be proud. Once again, you have motivated me to actually log in to leave a review for you. (And, yeah, I know you accept anonymous reviews, but, hey, in for a penny, in for a pound. And, he! Brackets inside brackets! Yay!) So, yeah.)

Even though it was insanely short (Gr.) I still loved it!

Woot!

I'm off to read the other chapter!

LOts of love,

elliexoxoxoxoxoxoxox
oh.holy.martel chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
Hm...it looks like Edward is in for one hell of a year. Flee Alice's shopping wannabee followers, who are also Edward-ites! AUUGGH! Naughty, naughty Tania...I would say she's like Rosalind in Romeo and Juliet, but she's more like a female Paris with all the time in the world to pursue him...scary thought. Amazing story, by the way! Update soon!
Sammm chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
I love this chapter!

even though it didn't make me laugh as much.

& me being who i am, i didnt understand a lot.

but i liked it.! :]

oh, & all of your chapter titles are from billy joel.

i noticed that after the 4th one. :]
Ninja-Swimmer17 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Chloe,

The chapter totally caught my off gaurd. So Tayna's gonna put the move on Edward?

I really like the Alice/Edward interactions.

So Amusing

P.S. Billy Joel?
BellaAtHeartt chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
mike is funny

:D

i am reviewing

like you said

i think you dhould put a note at the top of ur next chapter and say review destined to run

cuz i [[we]] have only like 18 reiviews

i am reveiwing

happy?

reveiw mine

EVEN the an

i think u should tell me how great and wonderous i am

:D
x-aly-x chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
really great chapter oh and Tanya is on her way this should be fun and the chapter titles are from one of my favorite singers Billy Joel.

Love Aly
Ninja-Swimmer17 chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Chlo,

Finally I read a story with an Angela pov.

I love Mike's insane arrogance (sorry 'bout the spelling) , keep it coming!

Alli

Another P.S! Go to if you haven't already!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »