Reviews for Always and Forever Yours
She Has Telekinesis chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
Great story!
Accio Libros chapter 16 . 4/14/2010
I really enjoyed you story.

It was very good and well written, and the turn of events were like nothing I have read before. This story is very good.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Bella's power is so cool! I love how she can talk through someone's mind and tell them waht to do! I can't believe Charlie thinks that Edward killed Bella!
SYWAF137 chapter 16 . 1/10/2010
awesome-ness! More?
K Krystine chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
LOVED THE CHP.
Vinegar and Roses chapter 16 . 8/16/2009
Hm... Interesting! Its really good. I guess its only the usual mistakes... JYJYs!
2000fordexplorer chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
i understand bella's turmoil, but she doesn't seem to love edward as much as she once did. she's questioning herself way too much and she should just chill and quit saying that it's all a big mistake, she never shoulda done this or that, and she should just face this head on, cuz it's all she's got.
I 3 my name chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
Wow that was seriously some remarkable writing. That was a great story for the ending of twilight. You need to try not to be so good at...EVERYTHING. If you don't stop you're going to make everyone else look bad :D
BriseisRose chapter 16 . 5/6/2009
That was a great story! I loved at so much. Bella's power was so cool, and the part where she turned the Volturi into "vegitarians" was hilarious! Definitely going in my favorites! X
White.Delicacy chapter 16 . 1/1/2009
this was really good!

u did a very good job at proving that bella being changed too early would have been a problem, like emotionally u did a very good job

plus the epilogue is very romantic and cute :D
Dazzle Me Again chapter 16 . 12/20/2008
This story was pure awesomeness! I loved it.
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
really good
TwiTard chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
-squeal-

i loved the epilogue!

and the story as well!

you write really well :)
Guillermo Ethelstein Kingerty chapter 16 . 7/22/2008
ok so when edward was talking about Mike and he says "how will i ever go on?" i burst out laughing because it sounded like the of the BD quotes of the day ya kno "oh...mike how will i go on?" ya so just some of my random thoughts...GREAT STORY!
Wait For The Stars chapter 16 . 7/22/2008
That was really cute.

The queen bee remark made me laugh every time I read it! Teehee!