Reviews for Shadows of the Flock
NonUserNumber1 chapter 37 . 11/24/2012
I'm crying right now. That was so sad and beautiful...
It's a shame they're dead. Gazzy, so full of life and nasty gas. Nudge, motormouth and resident fashionista. Angel, the youngest and so innocent (well, kinda...).
This reminds me of a Taylor Swift song:
Just close your eyes, the sun is ging down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be
Safe And Sound
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 37 . 9/28/2012
Amazing. I cried at one point. Good job
MusickMage chapter 37 . 9/17/2011
This is so sweet and sad, I have tear tracks down my face as i read this. You are a gifted writer, and a talented author. Keep writing.
Dei-chan-heart-Danna chapter 37 . 3/24/2011
THAT IS SOOOO SAD...* * The story itself is so depressing, touching...I'm so happy that that never happened in the real MR series. I'm so glad that Iggy didn't die in the end...but Angel, Gazzy, and Nudge?
UnbrokenSilences chapter 27 . 3/8/2010
Oops, this story is complete, and somehow I have it on story alert!

Sorry, ignore that... :)
TurningANewPage chapter 37 . 2/27/2010
WOW! Great story!
Natvv chapter 37 . 11/5/2009
Haven't read this chapter yet-but I'm bookmarking this, I'm so pissed at myself ! I was thinking about this story the other day;;I forgot to finish reading it ! UGH ! Dx
6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 37 . 10/31/2009
About two thirds through this chapter, I realized it sounded like an ending. I scrolled to the top, looking for the faitful word. I found it: Complete. And now I'm crying. And listening to a song that fits this story completely. Lessons learned. You are so talented. You have brought me to tears so many times. I've been reading this story for so long. I can't believe it's over. This is a story I will read over and over again. I've been into this since chapter 12. More than a year ago... Thank you. You've earned a cherised place in my memories and helped to make my fourteenth year great. Shadows of the Flock will always be one of my favorites.
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 37 . 10/31/2009
That was a good way to end the story.

While it was bittersweet, I think they'll make it in the end.

Loved it.
Books Are A Girl's Best Friend chapter 35 . 10/19/2009
so max was just seeing an illusion or hallucination when she saw iggy?
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 35 . 10/19/2009
How does Iggy do this randomness? He's like super-talented! Wooh go Ig!
6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 33 . 10/13/2009
Oh my god. Iggy's okay! He's alive! But then how was Max seeing him... And how did Janssen fake his death? The suspence is killing me!
6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 32 . 10/9/2009
I don't hate you. I like action! Never mind the fact that Max is going to die!I showed this chapter to my best friend and she wants to read the whole story! Yay for free advertising! i only wish the chapter were longer... UPDATE SOON!
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 32 . 10/9/2009

6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 31 . 10/5/2009
The first part was my favorite. It was short, but heartfelt. Now that you've reached past chapter 30, do you know how the story will end? How much do you have planned?