Reviews for Overdose
Exploading albino potato chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
"did your chocolate melt in your leather?" lol
Sakura02 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow! How did I miss them gem before? I love your Mello/Matt stories-they make me so warm and fuzzy and happy inside. I know this is an older story, but I look forward to more of your Whammy boys stories in the future. :)
somebodykillme chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
jrenee07 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I love this. Especially:

"I am hot. That's why you being a lot hotter than me isn't good."

"Mm, I'm always hotter than you," Matt murmured, to which Mello glared and pulled his hand back, giving Matt a half-hearted shove while still holding him to make sure he wasn't so unsteady as to fall over.

"Shut up, you know what I mean."

Don't fight boys, you're both so very hot, mkay? LOL.

The last sentence is so sweet...and I totally agree, overdosing on Mello would be a great way to go.

Going in muh favorites.
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
awh. cuteness abound! X3
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Hey, talk about a great story!

Congrats, you've convinced me to like MattMello stories or however it's meant to be written (i don't really get the dif. but others do).

Looks like it would have been a fun story to write, and i certainly enjoied reading it. Kudos mate
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
O. M. G. Are you some amazing goddess of writing? Because this was... well... amazing. And wow. Yes, wow is an adjective, and I am using it to describe your Holy Scripture. Just so you know _

YES ANOTHER MATTxMELLO FANGIRL! U ROCK! AND MATTSY AND MELLS DO TO! MORE THAN ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY COME AS A PACKAGE! And of course I like Natesy and L too, but... Matty... Mells... hot-kinky-sex... XD lol. I've seen much MxM hot-kinky-sex fanfics here. And them using MxM made it ok. Because MxM is just cool that way... and I'm rambling. Great. Sorry about that... _'
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Who wouldn't want an overdose of Mello?

Haha, great story!
candycloud44 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
aw, that was cute. and funneh.
oonezumi chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
That was just too adorable! i like it better when their nice to each other. X3 You did their personalities perfectly. “Hey, if you’re gonna deny me sex you don’t get to use me as a cuddle pillow.” LOLZ. great fanfiction. *fav*
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
oh, i do so love it when they're sweet to each other. very, very cute and well written! yay!
CHIICH0BITS chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Ello again! like i said before MattXMello rox! woo hoo anyway keep writing anime and I'll read them lol
ashley regret chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
zomg, this was great -

i totally loved the last paragraphs, though..i wonder what mello was doing that it took so long, poor matty ._.

kind!mello is so cute *melt*

Shiny Little Toaster chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aww that was cute.

Nicely written. Actually excellent, I enjoyed it.
The Lovely Cynic chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Adorable! I loved it. It was cute and well-written and all around my favorite combination of writing elements. XP

I really like how you added the Wammy's slang part. Really nice detail.

“Mm, I’m always hotter than you,” -snicker- That's so like Matt. I can see him saying that.

I think you characterized them both pretty perfectly. (Though it is kind of hard for Matt to be OOC. XD) But, Mello was great. You made him just like I pictured him, which was awesome! Overall, an awesome fic, especially for a first time writing for Death Note!