Reviews for Of All the Things I've Said
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
I love this story :) I like the quote nat said to Alex on the sodaholic cruise "No Alex No more lemon-lime soda ever again"
WillaTree13 chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
CONTINUE THIS STORY!
WillaTree13 chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
His favorite band is the Beetles! he puts all this stuff on Twitter about them.
Aly chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Hey,, i just shortened my name to aly because i dont want anyone to know who i am or what sort of girl would comment here, its just that people goin bullshit is just crazy right? I do not want to put up a fight here cus it just brings commotion in here which kinda pisses you off as if you could strangle that person with unrelated reviews or something (btw , i am 10 and i am 2 cool 4 school;) ) so i love your fanfic! So much that i would be remembering how i got nat and alex's phone number. It made me so excited to call them! ( unrelated lol! ) so what i like about your fanfic is that it brings love and friendship into your life better than ever! Its just that it would be really nice to be in a relationship with alex but he hit puberty now and is very cute! Same for nat though,, its kinda cool ! Can't wait until chapter 17 and other more to come!
krystal-hbu chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
Keep updating! It's getting really good! What a teaser. :P

-Lauren
NatalinaFanForever chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Great chapter! Update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
i love it thank you for writing again ive come on her every day to see if you had weitten again and im still an nbb fan i have ben since i was 4 almost 5
NatalinaFanForever chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Sorry about the last review...lol but I'm defintely still reading! Update soon!
NatalinaFanForever chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
I'm still reading! Lol i l
NBB.lover chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Wow it's been like 3 years since you updated, anyway you are doing a really good job so please update soon. If it's not a bother I think there should be more big brother & baby brother bonding.

P.S. Have nat call alex baby bro it's so cute
Future Mrs. Alex Wolff chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
This is the best story I have read in my entire life. Please, please freaking update it. I am in love with it. I feel all of Alex's emotions in this. Please! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER WRITTEN!
i love SULLY ABBY and JIMMY chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
please write another chapter thanks
AlyCat2121 chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
sweet lemme kno when u write more
AlyCat2121 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
what is the outsiders about
Taylor chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
Heyy i really enjoyed all that Update soon Best story ive read in a while ;) love elmolover123