Reviews for The Other Side
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aww Sammy , Dean * huggles them both*
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I LOVE IT! I love that Sam saves Dean and that Dean is happy at the end and I LOVE IT! Sorry. I'm a tad hysterical. I've been so depressed today and I'm so glad I read this story, because I needed a happy ending. :) Great job!
Elesem chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
You're a poet, ya know. The rythms, the words you choose that paint a vivid picture. The picture's almost more important than the story, I think. Even the way you lay it out one line at a time. That's poetry. Of course then there's your actual poem at the beginning, but it's the whole piece. Cool. ;) -El
skag trendy chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Ah thank you my darlin' I loved it! Many thanks for the dedication, and what a great idea for a story, Sam having a vision about how to save Dean - that raises all kinds of questions about the YED eh? Nice one!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Vision!Sammy makes a return! I like how you heap on the tension and then Sam's revelation.

I'm sure ST adored the fic. Who wouldn't?
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
their chests rise and fall in synchrony as if they knew each other even in sleep.

What a great image!
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
first off, I'm terrible, horrible, and very bad.

*smacks self*

Sorry for taking so long and dissapearing and all, school, and then i ended up going on that mini vacation in canada.

onto the reviewing portion:

*tears up*

poor sammy.

poor dean.

brillantly written hun, you were tearing at my heartstrings with the both of them.

i could have sworn though...slashy undertones maybe? Or is it just wishful thinking lol.

and BOBBY! you wrote bobby perfectly!

"Dean...please come back..." Sam whispered, hands clasped in his head, he'd already cried tonight. Dean's deal getting so close...too close for him to still not have any answers.

*cries*

That is so Sam that i can hardly stand it, you characterized them so perfectly hun, as always!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OH THE PASSION..LOVED IT :)

NOW GET BACK TO THE REST *WINK WINK*
Yuuki-Neechan chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
aw. i love limp sammy stories. and vision stories. amazing. love it.

Big Squish i loved the bit with dean calling for sam and him not responding and dean getting worried. its such a cute time innit cos deans deals about to come to an end. and its all..emotional and im rambling again. sorry. hugs. it was really really well written, i wouldn't have even know u where on a sugar high
Merisha chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Nice oneshot ... I love that Sammy had a vision on how to save Dean (damn, why didnt that happen in the season finale LOL) - and the brotherly love was awesome ... they can't stay apart for long ... the fangirls won't let them LOL ;0)

Hugs and luv

Mish ;0)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Fantastic oneshot. I think you did a great job with showing the emotions of both brothers. I loved the ecene you wrote with Bobby watching them and "not crying at all"!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I was busting for a return of Sam's visions (and other magically Sammy powers) before the end of Season Three. Wish things had worked out this way. Great one-shot, loved the moments between the boys and of course, the ever fantastic dependable Bobby. Well done...and I love the fics you produce when you pull a fic writing-coffee powered-all nighter. Liz x
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Great story, I liked the intensity of it. I also loved that you had Sam have a vision on how he saved Dean. I always like happy ending and having Bobby in this on is an added bonus. Hugs, Vonnie
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was awesome! I love the thought of Sam having a vision that tells him how to save Dean. Also that Bobby is so worried about him and rightfully so. He is like their father. It's so cool to see this kind of story. Gives us hope for season 4! Thanks for the awesome read.