Reviews for The Great Gift
4thSmalley chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I love it, I had never considered the implications and possibilities of the Gift in the last film, and this is a brilliant story!
positive.potassium chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is a really creative take on Indiana Jones and its so true that even though by the end of KOCS he is finally with his family he has made a lot of bad decision in the past and it is truly the greatest gift for anyone to be able to live with no regret or change the past a beautiful story!
Ecri chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wow! That was a joy to read. Indiana deserves a glimpse of his son's life, and yet, truly, he wouldn't have appreciated it if he hadn't been aware of how things went originally. You solved the problem so well without resorting to an all out AU, but simply an alteration of the end of the film. Well done. Keep writing.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is a very moving story.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I LOVED this story!
thatgirl0303 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
this is undoubtedly the most conclusive, satisfying, and heartwarming fanfiction that i have ever read. you put into words all the "what if"s that started running through my head after the fourth movie. thank you.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Hmm, interesting. (: Great job! That would've been nice... :D.

Angelica (:
Rislanderinks chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow-that was good! I have no words to express how much I enjoyed that. I love seeing Indy from the Being's perspective. Very cool indeed. Thank you for posting.

-laura
Malabud chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Oh, this is lovely. I enjoy your writing, and I always look forward to FFN alerts with your pen name attached. I have to say that this is a perfect epilogue to IJatKotCS. If only it were canon...

*adds to favorites*
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I liked this. Reading from It's POV was interesting.
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow...that was...wow. What an incredible idea. How in the world did that come to you? My head is still spinning, my mind trying to wrap itself around how exactly the Gift and It works...This was a great story. Can't wait to read more of your work!

Ara
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I read this a day or two ago and was just settling down to read it again (I am DESPERATE for post KotCS fics right now) when I realised that I hadn't reviewed it.

This is such a lovely idea. Just the image of Indy crying after Mutt says his first word an dhis constant fear that this life is not real. I loved it.

Thank you for sharing.
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I loved it!
Stratagem chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow, IF ONLY! That was a perfect AU story. It was really great, well written and striking. It was an enjoyable read, thank you for sharing it! _
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow, I loved this! Really good. And such an new twist on this!