Reviews for Lost Chronicles of Narnia: The Beast of Witherby
Rhiononon chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Things change, skills improve, but the one thing that never has, is how beautiful this story is. Years later, after excitement has waned, Beast continues to draw, delight, and twist its convoluted path around the page, captivating the mind. It's funny what sticks with me, even after so long not reading this straight through since 2010, and I'm glad I reread this, made me all wistful and stuff for the Suspian days.

I know it's been a hugely long time, and interests come and go. I've no idea if you still reply to reviews or even see them. So this is a bit of an attempt to grab your attention, but since the huge brouhaha of the FFN purge that went on (and seemed to last until some point last year it looks like from how many things got 'lost' elsewhere), it seems most people pulled back from this site (myself definitely included.) Tried all the other routes of finding where you'd gone off to after I finally returned from my own hieing away from FFN. Be nice to do a quick catch up or have a chat.
Rhiononon chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
Hey, it's been, oh, say, four, five, almost six years? Dropping a line, giving you a poke, and wondering if you're still about. Back during the big purge of 2012, I moved over to An Archive Of Our Own, way less silly stuff and politics, and wonderfully enough, no ratings limits. You can, of course, PM me if ya like, I still check my willow2005 email every now and then.
CGinny chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
It's been 5 years and a month since you last updated. I hope you can do this soon, because this is a wonderfully written and constructed story. Hope you are doing well.
CillaT chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
you're probably never going to update this ever again but if it helps the tiniest bit I just want to say this is one of the best written fics I've ever read and I really really wish you'd continue! or at least grace us with the plot and ending if you're really that unwilling to finish it? thank you so much anyway! 333
tiger-lily9240 chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Hello.
I usually do not write reviews that often as I feel lost at what to write in them... however, after reading your story I have to tell you how much I enjoyed it.
I read a lot of fanfiction and once in a while I will stumble upon a story that I get lost in. Your story is FANTASTIC.
The writing is articulate, the story compelling and the character development intriguing. Please, please, please update soon or just keep writing.
This story has been an absolute pleasure to read and I do not regret a single hour that I gave up to immerse myself in this story.

PLEASE UPDATE! :)
darkelf1313 chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
I recently re-discovered this story, after reading it some time ago when it was first published.

I do so wish you would consider continuing it. It really is a marvelous story, one of the best I have ever read for any fandom, and certainly the best for Chronicles of Narnia.

I have the story followed, and would love to see it finished someday. Know that you have at least one devoted reader still out there for this story.
Emerald Princess 14 chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Hey,

I don't know if you remember me, it has been a super long time but I was reviewing this story 5 years ago. Just wanted to let you know I'm back and was wondering if there was more to this story? I'd love to know :P

Emerald Princess 14 xx
SpectrumLight chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Is this story going to be continued? I know what was said, but the last update was in 2009! I would love for this story to continue, so... PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
THIS is entirely too good and well-written of a story for it to be on hold. I implore you to find the time to finish it. Well done, very well done.
All For Jesus chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Please update soon! Love this story. I made my friend read the part where Susan thinks that she is mad at Caspian, but is not sure! Lol
Evaline101 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
I hope Caspian and Susan tell each other their true feelings for each other. but other than tht I loved it
Liv chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Omgoshhhhhhhh! Please update. I'm in love with this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Awwwwwwwwww!:'((((( caspiannnn
smexy dog chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
Omg, omg, omg PLEASE finish this story it's soo good! I love it!
Hebi R chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
I see that it has been a very long time, but this story is labeled "not abandoned." What are the chances of future updates?