Reviews for To Fight for What is Mine
SpiralsawsGirl chapter 22 . 9/6
I hope you continue with this story.
Eunicom chapter 22 . 5/5
I love your writing and especially this series. Please continue this story. I’m sure a lot of us here would love to see how this goes.
lhbertha123 chapter 1 . 3/26
Hi Red Hope, please continue writing on this series. I love the way you bring the characters to life and the way you make this story interesting. This story is what got me interested in reading fanfiction and i wish that you finish writing it.
Debbie chapter 22 . 2/17
Please Red Hope finish this story. You have written it so well and I am dying to find out how it ends. I have loved all the stories you have written. They are well written. Please finish this one. We must know how it ends.
KathyBoPeep chapter 22 . 12/15/2017
Ughhh i love this series so much
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2017
muy buena historia mas no la terminaron
Michelle chapter 22 . 3/15/2017
Please finish this story Red. Awesome so far, again please finish this...
mortadela chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
#3 Parte de uma série e não terminada. Um pecado de maldade. Onde está Hope Red? É uma estória intrigante, se perde as vezes com tantos detalhes, mas muito bem construída. Merece após longo tempo ser finalizada.
Me chapter 22 . 2/5/2017
Will you ever finish this wonderful masterpiece?
Pobar chapter 22 . 1/21/2017
I enjoy the in need stories and hope to read a a new one soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2016
Why do you call it a taverna
Guest chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
Great story! Please continue! I want to know how The Conqueror and the Amazon Queen will have their "happily ever after"!
ceilil chapter 22 . 11/19/2016
please come back. finish this. or continue until eternity. GREAT story. they need to be together again.

thank you.
LesbianNerd101 chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
I just started this trilogy 3 days ago and have become so addicted I deprived myself of sleep and even kept reading while at work. This story is so addictive, enticing, interesting and the plot is amazing. I love the characters you have created. Although based off the originals they seem to be your creation. I love the relationship you are developing between all the characters, Xena and Gabrielle, Seven with Gabrielle, Andra and Kaylee, and all with Yakut too. I love the relationship between Xena and Gabrielle, its so deep and raw yet you haven't dived straight into a solid relationship and sex, I like that their relationship seems real and they have to face the struggles of their reality while trying to be together. I love the character development of Xena and Gabrielle, I'm so glad Xena didn't kill the Thrace amazons or Cyane and they they are now allies. I also love Gabrielles character development and how she is a warrior yet still struggles with her fears. Your plot is great, you have written a very strong and interesting plot that has made it hard to put my phone down. This story is so well done I wish you could publish it. Trying to write what I think of all three stories in one review would make this way too long but I wanted you too know people are still finding and reading your X&G stories and I have fallen in love with your plot and characters. I saw that you haven't updated for about a year and a half but I do hope you continue, especially since the best stuff is what's coming next.
ceilil chapter 22 . 6/2/2016
Wow. Wow. Wow. More please. They have to be together again and finally BE together. Their feelings for each other is just ...wow... gaby's letter made me cry... good writer