Reviews for To Fight for What is Mine
muy buena historia mas no la terminaron
Michelle chapter 22 . 3/15
Please finish this story Red. Awesome so far, again please finish this...
mortadela chapter 1 . 3/3
#3 Parte de uma série e não terminada. Um pecado de maldade. Onde está Hope Red? É uma estória intrigante, se perde as vezes com tantos detalhes, mas muito bem construída. Merece após longo tempo ser finalizada.
Me chapter 22 . 2/5
Will you ever finish this wonderful masterpiece?
Pobar chapter 22 . 1/21
I enjoy the in need stories and hope to read a a new one soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2016
Why do you call it a taverna
Guest chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
Great story! Please continue! I want to know how The Conqueror and the Amazon Queen will have their "happily ever after"!
ceilil chapter 22 . 11/19/2016
please come back. finish this. or continue until eternity. GREAT story. they need to be together again.

thank you.
LesbianNerd101 chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
I just started this trilogy 3 days ago and have become so addicted I deprived myself of sleep and even kept reading while at work. This story is so addictive, enticing, interesting and the plot is amazing. I love the characters you have created. Although based off the originals they seem to be your creation. I love the relationship you are developing between all the characters, Xena and Gabrielle, Seven with Gabrielle, Andra and Kaylee, and all with Yakut too. I love the relationship between Xena and Gabrielle, its so deep and raw yet you haven't dived straight into a solid relationship and sex, I like that their relationship seems real and they have to face the struggles of their reality while trying to be together. I love the character development of Xena and Gabrielle, I'm so glad Xena didn't kill the Thrace amazons or Cyane and they they are now allies. I also love Gabrielles character development and how she is a warrior yet still struggles with her fears. Your plot is great, you have written a very strong and interesting plot that has made it hard to put my phone down. This story is so well done I wish you could publish it. Trying to write what I think of all three stories in one review would make this way too long but I wanted you too know people are still finding and reading your X&G stories and I have fallen in love with your plot and characters. I saw that you haven't updated for about a year and a half but I do hope you continue, especially since the best stuff is what's coming next.
ceilil chapter 22 . 6/2/2016
Wow. Wow. Wow. More please. They have to be together again and finally BE together. Their feelings for each other is just ...wow... gaby's letter made me cry... good writer
Guest chapter 22 . 5/12/2016
Amazing amazing amazing! Please please pleeeeaassse finish or update soon!
Kujali chapter 22 . 4/20/2016
I have just spent a happy few days reading this whole epic trilogy and loving every word. The texture of detail, the depth to your storyline, the wonderful, witty repartee between X and G, the well rounded original characters and the edge-of-the-seat drama... They all make this one of the all time best stories I've read in the Xena verse, and maybe any fan fiction universe. And then I reach the point I have now and realise it is unfinished. Gah! However, I note that you published a new chapter only last year and so I am hopeful that you are still continuing with the tale. Please please complete this wonderful dramatic epic. I will be slavishly devoted to checking regularly for updates! Many thanks for such a wonderful story.
Michelle chapter 22 . 4/5/2016
Please finish this.
Michelle chapter 22 . 2/29/2016
This awesome where is the rest of it. Please finish when you can
nQoder chapter 22 . 12/22/2015
Like some of the others, I have been following these stories for many years now (if I hadn't loss access to my original account I could tell you exactly how long). I actually thought that perhaps this series had been abandoned and I cannot begin to express to you how happy I was when I saw that you did indeed update it in 2015. Your writing style and imagery is fantastic, but your talent for laying out plots, and use of themes through out the entire series, is nothing short of amazing. Thank you for your brilliant work over the years, and I hope to continue to see more soon.