Reviews for Hot Tub
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 1 . 2/15
SpongeBob can be a stupid idiot.
Muffin's Lilac chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Fanfic perfection. This was so in character! I could see it playing in my head, and I laughed so much, especially at the line; "You know politics." Hilarious.
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Haha! Yet another marvelous Spongebob fanfic of yours! And as usual, it felt as if I was reading (Or watching) a real episode of it. :) My favorite part was when Squidward accidently said Jacuzzitis instead of Cuzzitis, Patrick noticed his mistake and spoke up, then Squidward said it was the latin name for it xD Great job as always! :)
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
God dammit! Its gettin' late and I'm tired and my fathers picking me up early in the morning from my mothers tomorrow so I need to get some sleep but I haven't gotten to read the story yet. :C *Sigh* I guess I'll make a note in my phone to remind me to read thos story tomorrow if I have time. . If I dont, I'll have to read it sometime this weekend as do I need to catch up on The Legend of Korra episodes. Im still stuck on the finale of season 1! DX Anyway, Tata for now intil' I have the chance to read this and really review your fic. :I
Ksonic chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
LOL that was hilarious! good job :D
Alex0821 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Hahaha, this was a lot funnier than actual episodes of the show.
xBlackxLightx chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Aww! It's so adorkable and Spongebob-ish! I'm suprised this hasn't been turned into an actual episode yet, it's brilliant D
stressylemon chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Ah! Its so cute! It could really be an episode of Spongebob Squarepants, the characters were really portrayed well! Totally loved it!
DeliverUsFromEvie chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Uhh, let's see.

LOL

I agree. You should be a writer for the show.

*snicker* fat warning...
ActionGal07 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wow! A true classis SpongeBob story!

They seriously need to make it into a actual episode.

Real good.
Hamster Fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Nice story, but it was kinda boring but realistic to the show.
Perfectly Maple chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Good god, I loved this. Canon involving crossdressing. What's more to say? Poor Patrick, trying to lose weight. Tubby bastard. Gotta love him.

Wow, I'm rambling away. Anyway, excellent work as always. I really wish I had something more constructive to say than that.
Octovision chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
They should make an episode of this.